So Ji Sub part2

For ZayaJK

Meetings can be very boring. Especially when the main topic are numbers.

So, here we are on a saturday night, in a meeting room. Papers laid across my small office table. With 2 accountants. 1 lawyer. 1 secretary and a VERY bored and irritated Marketing Director.

She would huffed and puffed every 10secs and its very distracting. I would give her an eye every once in a while but she would just sneered and glared at me.

No respect at all.

I was running through the budget for one of the projects our agency will be having when I stopped talking. My eyes widen in shock.

I tried to remain calm and continue but I can't focus when there's a foot rubbing my leg!

Like I said. This woman have no respect at all!

I glared at the woman across me. She just looked at me innocently.

I cleared my throat and continued but stopped before I could finish the sentence I jumped off my seat.

"Are you ok sir?" My secretary asked me.

"I'm fine. Lets continue. " I coughed.

I looked at her and glared at the woman infront of me. She just wouldn't stop!

Five minutes later I thought she had enough fun. But I was so wrong!

I almost yell when I felt her foot on my inner thigh! No wonder she was slouched all the way!

She just shrugged at me and giggled.

Two can play that game.

I grabbed her foot. Her eyes went wide.
I pulled her hard!

So hard that her chest bumped into the table.

She winced in pain and rubbed her chest.

I bit my lip to avoid laughing out loud!

She made face at me. I just raised my eyebrow at her as if daring her.

I totally don't know what the rest was talking about. I was looking at her as she slowly opened the top button of her blouse.

I didn't know my eyes can get any bigger but they did! Especially when she slowly run one finger in top of her chest! She just had to bit her lip too!

*Damm*t!

"Ok guys. We have enough for today. Let's go home for now. Lets resume tomorrow morning."

I looked at her. She winked at me.

"Lets make that in the afternoon. Right. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Ok?"

"Ji sub we haven't finalised anything." One of the account said to me.

I looked at her again... she ran her fingers on her then her neck...

*I had to go home! She's killing me!*

"Tomorrow. Let's finish it tomorrow. Let's go. Please!" I said desprately.

Everyone gathered their things and headed out the door. She was the last one to reach it.

"Goodnight..." she said huskily.

Before she could step out of it I closed the door and pushed her gently to the wall. I placed my arms beside her. Trapping her.

"Oh no.. not you."

"Why Mr So?"

"You drive me nuts."

"Is that so..." she placed her hand on my chest. My breath hitched.

"Why would you do that?"

"What?" She asked me with that innocent look.

"That play.."

"I was bored."

I laughed.

"I hate meetings like this. You know that."

"You're the Marketing director. You should be here."

She leaned over to me.

"Well.. why don't you just run through the meeting with me at home. In our bed." She whispered.

I just felt that good goosebumps!

"Yeobo... you will be the death of me."
I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"That's great husband. I get to keep the company."