Kang Ha Neul

Music playing softly as I held her waist and hand.

She leaned over. Placing her head on my chest, praying to all that's listening, that she wont hear the fast beating of my heart.

She sighed.

I gently squeezed her waist.

"You're so beautiful tonight.." I whispered in her ear.

She giggled.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"You're not bad yourself. I just wanna runaway with you now." She laughed softly.

"I might take that as an offer."

She playful slapped my chest. I pulled her close as we continued to dance.

"It's a beautiful wedding..."

"Of course. I'm the greatest...aaahhhh!!!"

I squirmed away from her as I held on to my side where she pinched me.

"Haist.. your so arrogant."

"What?! I'm only telling you the truth."

"알아 (al-a - I know)." She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms on my neck and pulled me down.

With our faces only inches away. My breath hitched.

"Thank you... if you didn't help with the wedding.. it would have been a disaster." She softly kissed me on my cheek then giving me her heart melting smile.

"Anything for you..."

We both looked at the person who cleared itxs throat from her behind.

"Yeobo... we need to greet some guest." He said.

"Yes of course. " she smiled at him and looked at me. "I'll be right back. Araseo?" She took his hand.

"Thank you man. For helping my wife with the wedding plans while I was away."

My body stiffened as I looked at his extended hand. I shook his hand and forced a smile.

"No problem."

"He's the best bestfriend ever.. don't you think Honey?" She said to him.

"Yes he is. " all 3 heads looked at the person behind me. She snaked her arms in mt waist and held me tight.

"I'm so lucky to have him.." she looked up to me and smiled. I squeezed her hand in returned and looked at my bestfriend.

*did her jaw just clenched?*

"At least he already had a practice when we plan for OUR wedding." She told them.

She held out her left hand and showed them her ring.

Her husband smiled widly and patted me on the back.

"Congratulation Man!"

"Thanks.." I answered.

She walked towards my fiance and hugged her.

"Congratulation. I'm so happy someone will look after instead of me from now on."

"Yah!" 

She just smiled at me.

"Yeobo... the guest." Her husband reminded her.

"Oh.. yeah.. let's go. " she took his hand.

"Jigya.. let's have wine at the bar?"

"Araseo..." I answered my fiance.

As we turned our backs to each other to head at a different direction. I can't help but look back.

Just in time to see her look back at me too.

She smiled at me and blew me a kiss.

"Saranghe....." I whispered to myself.

Regretting she will never hear it. She will never know...