Go Kyung Po 3

I heard a soft noise that woke me up from my sleep.
I stretched my arms to her only to find her side of the bed empty.

I looked around for her.

I found her silhouette putting her underwear.

I slowly sit up and left the warmth of our bed and walked towards her. Moonlight shines over our naked body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

I can feel her shiver.

"It's too early.. why are you dressing up?"

"I have a full schedule today.. So do you. I have to get my things at home." She faced me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She is so beautiful.

"I told you to leave some of your things here. Heck. Move in with me."

She sighed and pulled me down for a kiss.

"We already had this conversation.." she whispered through our kiss.

It was my turn to sigh as I gently removed her arms around me and walked back to the bed. I covered my naked body with the blanket.

"Kyung Po... please. Don't be like this."

I faced her.

I can see pain in her eyes. It hurts me more to see her in pain. But what can I do?

I held my hand out to her which she took. I pulled her to me. She sat on the bed and I tucked some of her hair at the back her ears.

"You said you understand."

"I do... should I say I did instead? We've been together for a long time and I'm getting tired. Tired of hiding. Tired of these lies. Aren't you?"

"I'm. But what can we do? We can't just announced it. What we have...I don't wanna lose what we have."

She sniffed a little.

"Araseo.. I can still hold on.. for you."

"Thank you..."

I leaned over to her for a kiss. I nipped her lower lip a bit too hard. She slapped my shoulder and giggled.

I smirked at her and took her and in arms and laud her in bed.

"5 mins?"

She scoffed. "We have different concept of 5 mins buster."

I kissed her neck and then moved to her collar bone.

"I think... we'll follow your 5 mins" her breath hitched.

"Good choice." With that I covered both our bodies with the blanket.

--------------------

"Go Kyung Pyo this is your second movie with Rose right?" The host asked me as I passed by her on the red carpet. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Yes it is. I love working with Noona. She is so professional and I learned so many things from her."

"Aside from this movie, you guys also had 2 dramas and one is on the way. Is it true you asked for her?"

I laughed lightly.

"Me? Or was it her?" I joked. "Yes. when they offered me the drama I thought it was perfect for her too so I asked if she can try for the lead and she got it. Everything worked out."

"Would you say she's your favorite?"

"Yes. She's my favorite leading actress. We have a great chemistry. So why fight it." I shrugged.

"Thank you.. Oh! There's Rose now." I turned around to see her walking on the carpet. I lost the ability to breath. She was stunning on her silver dress. She smiled at me and waved.

Like an idiot I clumsily waved back. I noticed she was having problem with the train of her dress so I walked towards her to help but stopped in my track.

From behind he lifted the train.

"Rose looks stunning. Doesn't she?" The host asked me.

I just nod.

"Rose! A moment please." Rose smiled at us and nod. She took the arm of the man beside her and walked towards us.

"I must say you look breathtaking in your dress." The host commented.

"Thank you so much. This was made by one of my friend. "

She smiled at me and placed her hand on my shoulder and lightly squeezed it.

"Don't you look dashing."

I just nod.

"Don't he Yeobo?" She asked the man beside her.

"He does. If I didn't know you I might get jealous." Her husband teased.

"Yeobo. Don't tease the boy." She laughed. My body tensed.

"Rose you've worked with Gong Kyung Pyo so many times would you say he's your favorite?"

"He is. And I love working with him. He's mature for his age and very professional. That's what I love about him. Saranghe."

I sighed and smiled.

"Me too.. I love you Noona.." I softly said and squeezed her hand.