Ji Soo

Thank you for an amazing plot xuxi_moans. Hope I did justice to it. 🤗

I watched her as she talked to one of the guest. I hate to admit it but she is stunning. Her low back white long gown stands out in the crowd. No wonder almost every man in the room is eyeing her.

I took 2 glasses of wine from the waiter and made my way to them.

"You're here too (Y/N)..." I said to her while giving her the wine.

"I was invited." She smiled sweetly and went back talking to the man beside her.

"Excuse us." I said to the man. Eyeing him from head to toe and giving him a smirk. I grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" She hissed at me.

I took the glass from her and placed mine and hers on the table. I led her to the dance floor and spin her.
When her body came back to mine. I placed my arm at the lower part of it and gripped her tight.

"Your dress is a bit revealing Yeobo.. don't you think so?" I eyed her plump chest peeking over the gown.

"It's just right if you ask me."

"What do you think you're doing? You shouldn't be here." I hissed at her as we slowly dance around the dance floor. I leaned down to her inhaling my wife's scent. My hold to her back tightens.

"I'm working. Just like you."

"I told them not to put you in here."

"Who made you the boss?"

"I'm your husband."

"And I'm your wife. Do you think I would let you take such risky mission alone?"

"You are so stubborn."

"So are you! We both know you, you're already been made. They know you. And what did you do? You waltz back in the tiger's lair for christ sake!"

"You're done. You are leaving!" We stopped dancing long ago. We are now glaring at each other in the middle of the dance floor.

We didn't even notice several guys approaching us. One of them suddenly placed his arm around her waist.

My wife stiffens.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I was about to run to her when one of them grabbed my collar.

"Mr and Mrs Kim I presume? I hate to admit it but you two have gutts to be here. The boss wants to see you."

"I'll talk to him. Just let her go. She has nothing to do with this. I just met her!"

"Oh come on.. don't you think we don't know you? NCIS top agents. Who happens to be husband and wife too.. Let's go." He pulled her away from me.

Y/N looked at me and just nod. Saying to follow without any problem.

I shrugged one of the hands holding me and fixed my tie and walked away with them.

-----------------

"Ahhh Mr and Mrs Kim. So good to see you two. I should say Mrs Kim you look so lovely in your white gown." He leaned over to kiss my wife's hand. I can literally see her shivered in disguts.

"Sit down." He said. His two thugs pushed us to sit in front of him.

"What brings you here?"

"You know why." My wife answered.

"My dear.. I don't have the faintest idea. You see I'm just a business man. I work hard for a living."

"You sell people! You take them from their family and you sell them as prostitutes! How can you live with yourself?!" I exclaimed.