Lee Dong Wook

I watched her across the room. Laughing and having an animated conversation with her group. I can only hear her laugh and no one else's. I'm fixated at her. She draws me like a moth to a fire.

She took a sip of champagne. I think that's her fourth... ani.. fifth glass. She's a bit drunk from what I can tell.

She laughed again. She held the arm of the man she stood beside with. I can feel my jaw tensed up. I walked towards the group and placed my hand at her lower back.

"Oh.. you're here." She giggled.

"Don't you think you had enough drink for tonight?" I whispered in her ear.

She slapped my arm and laughed.

"We're in a wedding. A happy occasion. We should celebrate. Besides. I'm entertaining myself. Since my date is left me alone." She pouted.

She looks so cute when she pout her lips.

"You're date was talking to other guest."

"Still... " she was about to take another drink of her champagne when I took it from her.

"Yah...."

"Let's dance."

She nod.

I took her in the middle of the room. I held her hand and placed my other hand at her lower back.

She leaned to my chest and sigh.

We swayed to the music. I pulled her closer. I placed my head on top of hers and hummed along the music.

"This feels so right." She whispered.

"Yes it does."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"You shouldn't drink too much."

"I know. But I'm just so happy.. aren't you?"

"Of course I'm..."

"I know you were watching me across the room. I can sense it."

"Really?"

She nod.

"Took you long enough to make your way to me. If I hadn't held on to that man's arm. You wouldn't have returned to your date."

I laughed.

"Still possessive aren't we? Hmm"? She teased.

I'm just protecting what's mine."

"Lee Dong Wook. I'm yours. Body and soul... oh.. mind too." She giggled.

I laughed softly and gently brushed my thumb on her cheek.

"Good to know."

"Ladies and gentlemen. May we please call the bride and groom for the speech."

"Yeobo.. that's us." I whispered in her ear.

"Lets go then.. husband." She smiled.

I took her hand and squeezed it.

"Let's go... Mrs. Lee Dong Wook." I kissed her forehead before we made our way to the mc.