Ji Chang Wook part3

For you SourCandy324

"How's work? Was it hard today?" I softly said to her. I had to whisper since we were in an elevator.

But she didn't respond.

She continued to stare at the number going down.

I sighed.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to have dinner?" I asked as the people started to leave. But she didn't answer me. She went out. I followed her.

I grabbed her arm.

She looked at her arm then me. I slowly let it go.

"I told you. I don't have time for this. I don't want to eat with you. Araseo?" She turned around and walked away. Leaving me behind with a heavy heart.

I slowly followed her. Keeping my distance but still continued to watch her.

Before she can leave the bldg a man approached her.

She gave him a big smile.

"Oppa! You're here?"

"How are you? It's been so long..." the man said. I can feel my jaw tensed. I gritted my teeth.

*Who the hell is he?!*

"Yes.. it's been too long Oppa.." she suddenly punched his arm. He laughed.

"How dare you! You never call! I sent you tons of letter! But you never replied. Not even once! Did you ever wondered how I was? If I'm ok?!" She exclaimed.

"Of course I do. I think of you all the time. I worry about you. I wonder about you... I always ask myself if you've eaten. If you're cold.. but if I answered your call... I might have come after you here. It's been so lonely without you.."

She sniffed and hugged him tighly.

The scene infront of me was like a knife stabbed in my heart. I can't breath. I can literally hear my heart break into thousand pieces. The mand hugged her as tightly and placed his cheek on top of her head. He rubbed her back gently. I can see him whisper to her. I can see her body tremble. She's crying. I know she is.

I cleanched my hands. Cursed him silently. I want to grabbed him and punched the living daylight out of him.

I want to kill him.

She slowly let him go but never took her eyes off him

He smiled at her gently. Then he kissed her forehead.

She smiled.

Never have I ever felt this anger nor pain in my life.
I can feel tears in my eyes but brushed them off.

Before I knew what I was doing. I grabbed his collar and punched him hard.

She yelled my name.

"Get the hell away from my girlfriend." I hissed at him

She ran to him. How dare she ran to him! He pushed her aside and stood up. He punched me across the face.

She screamed again.

The war just begun.

-----------------------------

After the fist fight. We found ourselves outside the building, sitting in the curb. Bruised and bleeding.

She was standing in front of us. Hands on her hips. Daggers in her eyes. If only looks could kill...

"What the hell were you thinking?! Two grown men fighting like children! I can't believe you two!" She yelled at us.