Nam Joo Hyuk

I stirred on bed and was hit by blinding light of the sun. I tried to open my eyes but I can't

*Oh My God.. I'm never ever gonna drink again!!*  My brain yelled at me. I have a massive headache and my throat is really dry.

*Water!!*

I tried to move but I was restrained.

*Restrained??*

Something heavy draped around me like a vine.

*No wonder it's too warm*

I peeked under the covers and gasped.

An arm is wrapped around my naked body

*I'm naked!! What the hell?!*

Then seems like a confirmation I heard a soft snore from behind, that's the only time I became aware of the heavy breathing behind my neck.

I turned around slowly, holding my breath.

I almost yelled when I found a massive hair on top of my pillow. It really is a man.

*Calm down you idiot! If you move slowly.. maybe he wont wake up when you leave....
Yeah that's right I'll leave and come back whrn he's gone.*

Slowly and carefully I lifted the arm that's wrapped around my waist and then I slowly removed the leg that's draped on top of mine.

*God! Why should I leave?! This is my apartment!* I huffed in frustration then he stirred.

I covered my body with my covers and watched him lift his head.

I can now see his face.

*HE LOOKS YOUNG! God. I'm going to hell!?*

I stood up taking the covers with me. I looked around my room and snatched anything I can find and I was almost by the door when I heard him.

"Good Morning." His voice full of sleep.

I slowly turned around and there he is on my bed. A man with body of a god.. scratching his head. He looked at me and smiled.

I groaned.

"Hi... it's still early. Come back to bed." He said.

I bit my lip to stop me from screaming.

"Come on... it's really cold."

I laughed nervously.

"I'm fine. It's actually hot.. and Uhmm.. I have a meeting today."

"On a saturday?" He smirked.

*Saturday?! Stupid!*

"Yeah.. uhmmm.. a client flew in last night so.. yeah.. got to meet them.."

He chuckled and propped his head on his elbow and pat the empty space beside him.

"Come back to bed... I'm sure your client will not be happy if you show up at 6 in the morning." He chuckled.

"Sorry.... but who are you?"

*I had to ask ok?!*

He laughed. "You don't remember?"

I shooked my head.

"It figures.. we were pretty wasted last night."

He sat up. Giving me a good view of his chiseld chest. I swallowed hard.

"Well... we met at the bar last night. We danced. We talked. We drink. Then you dragged me to the restroom and we started making out..."

*God!*

"We did?"

He nod.

I hate to asked for the rest but.. I can't help it.

"And then...."

"Well you said.. you hate crowds so we went home to your place... then you know.." he winked at me.

*this brat! He's so cocky!!*

"Do you want me to tell you blow by blow what we did here too? You pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me and the you...."

I raised my hand to stop him.

"I get it. Thank you...I think I have an idea.. seeing how sore is my body is."

"You really can't remember do you?"

I nod.

"It's my first time to bring someone home.." I said.

"I see... that explained why you were about to run away when this is your place."

I nod again.

"Come on... come back to bed and sleep some more. I'm pretty sure you have a massive hangover like I do.. and I promise. We will just sleep."

"Promise?"

He nod. He pat the empty space beside him again. I walked slowly, dropping the clothes I grabbed earlier. And crawled back into bed.
As I laid on my side. I felt his arm held my waist. I didnt stopped him though. The feel of his bare chest at my back feels so good. I can't stop myself but to lean more. I even used his arm as my pillow!

"Uhmmm.. what's your name again?"

I can feel his body moved as he laughed.

"Nam Joo Hyuk."

"Hi.." I said.

"Hi yourself.." he softly answered.

My eyes starting to droop when I remembered something.

I faced him.

"How old are you?"

He laughed out loud.

"Really? You're asking me now? After what we did last night?"

I just stared at him.

"24."

I groaned. "Oh God... I'm really going to hell!"

He laughed and just pulled me close.