Gong Yoo Part 2

For 0001km.. 🤗🤗🤗

I stared at the pale envelope in my hand, cursing from the inside. Hitting and throwing everything inside my head. I took a deep breath.

"Hyung... send them a reply. Tell them that we won't be able to make it.." I said as calmly as I could.

My manager nod and excused himself to make a phone call. As soon as he left my apartment I crumpled the invitation.

"How dare you....How dare you...."

I yelled and threw the envelope across the room. I threw the vase in front of me. I stood up and kicked the lamp on the side table. I kicked the chair. I over turned the table in the middle of my living room.

I yelled on the top of my lungs!

My manager immediately came running.

"Leave." My voice barely a whisper.

"Ji-chul what the hell are you doing?!"

"I SAID LEAVE!!" I yelled at him.

Without another word. He left my apartment. As soon as the door closed the tears I was holding back freely fall.

I sat on the middle of the room. Crying without any shame. I was in that position for an hour before I stood up and took a whiskey from my stock. I took a large gulp and hissed.
I took another one then another. I walked aimlessly in my apartment. I stopped outside my bedroom. Then I heard her voice.

"일어나 라!! (il-eona la - Get up) Ji Chul!"

I can see clearly. I can see her on my bed. Pulling my covers off me.

"싫어 (silh-eo - I don't wan't)" I can hear myself say.

"You'll be late idiot!"

"Sleepy...." I can see myself open one eye and I smiled at her.

"Let's stay in bed the whole day!"

"We can't.. Hyung will kill me!"

"Over my dead body. " I can hear myself growl as I pounced at her. She screamed and laughed at the same time. I saw myself pull the covers on top of us as we laughed. I grabbed my door and slammed it closed. Blocking the memory.

"Dam*it..." I drunkly wondered my apartment and I found myself staring at the kitchen. I saw myself cooking, she was filming me

"Daebak! THE Gong Yoo cooking dinner for Little ol me!" She said as she pretend to fan herself.

"That's right. You should be over the moon having ME cook you dinner. Korea's most eligible bachelor, most handsome...OUCH! Yah!!" I saw myself faced her as I rubbed the back of my head.

"YAH?! Bachelor?! Yah!  너 죽을 래? (neo jug-eul lae? - do you wanna die?) She said as she grabbed for my ear.

"아파 (apa - it hurts) Jagiya!"

"Bachelor?!"

"Ani! I'm taken. I'm yours! Body and soul baby... take me!" I teased as I open my arms for a hug.

"Ow!" I exclaimed before she can hug me. Hot oil hit me. I rubbed my arm.

I saw her run to me, worried.

"너 괜찮 니? (neo gwaenchanh ni? - are you ok?)"

"Apa.... "

I can see myself pout. She pulled me to the sink and run cold water on my skin.

"It still hurts baby..."

I saw her laughed softly and leaned down to kiss my arm. I watched her as she placed small kisses on my arm.

I saw myself smirk and lifted her up and placed her on the counter. She shrieked in surprised. I watched myself kiss her. She wrapped her arms and legs on me and kissed me back.

I took one of the glass on the table and threw it on the memory.

"Go away! Go away!!" I yelled as I fight off the demons I called memory.

I crumpled down the floor and cried.

"You said you love me.. you said you'll wait for me... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."

I wish I can take it all back. I wish I can take all back all the hurtful words I said. All the things I didn't do and I didn't say. Just to show her how much I love her. I crawled across the room and opened the pale envelope.

Her wedding invitation.

"I'm sorry... I'm too late..."