Lee Seung Gi

I shyly stood by the sideline as I watched him shake hands with his fans. He was smiling brightly at them. Sharing small talks. Giving them a quick hug.

*He's so nice...* I said to myself.

"We're done for the day Michelle. Make sure to pack all of his things. Don't forget anything like the last time.

I bowed my head in response. I felt a pat on my head and I froze in place when I heard his voice.

"Are you scolding her again? Don't. It was my fault. Should have made sure my things are all packed."

"That's her job Seung Gi. She was supposed to take care of you."

"She is. She's doing a great job taking care of me. Couldn't ask for a better assistant."

I slowly straightened up and came face to face to his smiling face.

"It's ok Michelle. Don't mind Hyung... He find pleasure scolding pretty girls like you." He winked at me.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Aww.. you're blushing. I always love to make you blush. Come on. " he tease. He placed his arm on my shoulder and lead me to the group. I can feel my whole body tensed up.

"Relax. You're always stressed." He whispered to me.
All I could do was nod.

"Thank you guys for an amazing fan meet. You all did great. And to show my gratitude. Dinner. My treat. All the meat you can eat!" The whole group cheered and applaused.

"Come on." He said to me.

--------------------

We went to one of his favorite restaurant. The whole shop closed for us. We sat in two long tables. The food overflowing. Soju and beers not stop.

I never could drink. Even a little. I could never handle it. He was sitting in fron of me. Laughing and talking to the director and his manager. Every once in a while I can feel he was watching me. Scowling.

"One more shot Michelle." One of the staff raised his glass at me.

I shooked my head. "I can't anymore...." I barely said in a whisper. My whole world is spinning. I had to hold my head to stop it from moving.

"Come on. One more." I nod and took the glass. I was about to bring it to my lips when someone grabbed it.

"I'll drink it for her." I heard the voice said. That voice.. I always hear that voice in my dreams.. and my every waking moment.

I can't help but giggled.

"Oooohhh.. Seung Gi the black Knight!" The group cheered.

I watched him as he drank my beer and slammed the glass at the table. My breath hitched. He was glaring at me.

*What did I do wrong?* I asked myself sadly.

"I need some air..." I said but not directing it to anyone.

I stood up and made my way outside. Totally unaware of the eyes that followed me.

-------------------

I watched her as she drank glass after glass. I can't help but be pissed off with one of the male assistant beside her who is intentionally making her drink.

I heard myself growl a little.

"Are you ok?" My manager whispered at me. I didn't answer. As I continued to watch the man across the table forcing her to take another drink.