Jang Geun Suk 2

Hope you like it jaisinghrathore9

I fell asleep on the floor. With my head on the bed. Holding her hand. She was having nightmares and it pains me to see her like this. I held her hand all night. Trying my best to calm her down.

I opened my eyes to find my bed empty.

"Marie?" I called out to her.

I went out of the bedroom and looked for her everywhere.

"Marie?"

I checked the kitchen. Then the bathroom.

"Marie!? Where are you?! MARIE!!"

No answer.

I slumped on my sofa and placed my hand on my face.

"Where are you?" I asked softly...

--------------------

I haven't heard anything from Marie since the morning she left.

I went to her apartment only to find it empty.

I went to where she works and they said she asked for indefinite leave.

I would go back to her place every once in a while hoping I would catch her. But her landlady said she asked for her place to be rent out.

"Where are you?!" I yelled as I threw one of the beer bottles I was drinking at my wall.

"Where are you?.... why did you leave me?..." I sat on the floor and cried.

"Why Marie?"
----------------------

"Geun Suk! I'm coming in!" I heard a voice from outside called out to me.

"God... what has happened here?! Are you drunk again?!"

I looked up to my manager who was standing by my head.

"일어나 라!! (il-eona la - Get up)" he grabbed my arm and pulled me up harshly.

"아파 (apa - it hurts)" I groaned. I drunkenly walked towards my bedroom and dropped my exhausted body on my bed.

"미쳐서?! - (michyeoseo?! - are you crazy?!)" He yelled.

"No yelling. My head feels like its going to split in the middle...." I groaned from under the covers.

"Geun Suk you can't do this anymore! You're throwing everything we worked hard for!"

"Hyung... did you find her?"

"Her? It's all because of HER?! No! I haven't found her! And honestly I don't have the intention of looking for her! You're wasting away because of her! Look at you"

"You don't understand...."

"No. You don't understand. She didn't love you.  If she did why would she leave you?!"

"Stop it." I stood up and was about to walk away.

My manager grabbed my arms and faced me to him. He grabbed my face and shooked me.

"You will listen to every god damn words I would say. You're career will not wait for you. Everyone in this industry will move on without even thinking twice about you. All those years we went through to secure your career... all of those years.. you're throwing it away. Why? For a girl. For a goddamn girl! Get you head back to the game. Don't be such a loser! Be a man! She left?! So what?! You're goddamn Jang Geun Suk!! You can have anyone you want!"

I pried his hands off my face.

"She's not just anyone Hyung...I'll just take a shower...." I said without emotions and left.
--------------------------