Go Kyung Pyo 2

An: I watched Jealousy Incarnate... Again! Hehe
I think I have a crush on Go Kyung Pyo....

I looked at him across the room. Watching his every move like a hawk.

I watched him as he grill some meat. Grilling has never been more fascinating until now.

I sighed.

"Yah... you're drooling." My friend whispered to me as she wiped my chin.

"Yah!"

She snickered.

"The way you were watching him.. it's like you're taking his clothes off one by one."

I sighed again and looked at him. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. Simple but he looks great! His arms..

"Look at his arms.. " I whispered to me friend and took a spoonful of rice.

She laughed.

"You look like a kid watching candies being made. You better stop drooling or else the table will be filled with your slime."

"How can someone be so delicious looking huh?" I faced my friend.

"Everything about his is heaven. The way he smiled. The way he laugh. Even that deep voice..." I swooned.

"I can lay on his arms all day..everyday.." I continued as I closed my eyes and found myself with him..

My friend nudge me.

"He can say my name over and over... in the bedroom..." I giggled.

"Stella."

깜짝이야! (kkam jjag i ya! - You surprised me!)" I exclaimed. I almost tipped off my chair but someone caught me. I opened my eyes and saw his brown eyes staring at me.

He caught me off guard that I tried to sat up too quickly causing me losing my balance entirely.

I sat on the ground. Groaning in pain.

"Are you ok?" He was by my side.

All I can do was nod. I can't look at him!

He took my arm and pulled me up.

"I brought you some meat.." He said pointing at the plate on the table.

I nod again.

"Take it easy Stella..." he smiled and then he walked away.

As soon as he was ears away I took my friends arm ang bit her.

"YAHHHH!!" She screamed.

She pulled her arm away and hit me.

"Why didn't you say anything? Why?!" I exclaimed as I bang my head on the table.

I bang my head couple of more times.

"Yah! You're gonna split your head open. And I did try to warn you. I nudge you when he was on his way here! But did you pay attention? Noooo... you were busy fantazising him in the beadroom!

"I wanna die!!" I bang my head more.

"Stop! He's watching!"

I cried.

--------------------------

I watched her as she talk to her friend. Fascinated how she laugh. Her voice haunts me every night. I would stop grilling every once in a while. Just to steal a glimpse of her.

I sighed.

*If only I can tell to her...*

---------------------------------