Shinhee Choi Min-ho

"Ok... you got your Mr Wiggles?"

"De..."

"How about Iron Man?"

"De Omma."

"Ok..." I looked around my 4 years old son's room, checking if there's anything I forgot.
I checked his bags again. Making sure he have enough pj's and play clothes.

"Omma...." My son tugged the hem of my dress.

I kneel down and brushed a few strand of his hair from his forehead. He looks so like his father.

" 아빠 (Appa - Daddy)?"

I looked at my watch. He's late again.

"Come on baby.. let's wait for him in the living room. Do you want to watch spongebob?"

"Yey! Spongebob! Spongebob!" My son jumped up and down.

I put the tv for cartoons and my son sat on the floor while I took a book out and started to read.

I read my book half distracted of my son and the time. He's always late. Why does he always do this?

"Omma.... Appa?"

I looked at my watched again and I gritted my teeth.

"Baby.. daddy was caught in traffic. Do you want some fruits while we wait for him?"

"Banana!"

"Araseo my monkey boy. Watch some more and I'll get you some ok?"

My son nod.

As soon as I reached the kitchen and I took out my phone and dialled his number.

"어디야 (eodiya - where are you?)" I asked before he could even say Yoboseo.

"미안해 (mianhae - Sorry)

"You were supposed to be here an hour ago."

"Traffic."

"That's the same excuse you use last time."

"Well traffic doesnt change does it!?"

"Why are you snapping at me?! If you know it's traffic you should leave early!" I yelled.

"Don't start with me."

"Or what? You're not gonna show up again?!"

"What do you want from me?!"

"I want you to be a responsible father! Is that hard to do?! You have a son. A 4 years old son! You're not just an Idol anymore. You are a father! If you give as much time to your career to your son then we would'nt have a problem!"

"I'm trying my best!"

"Well it's not enough! My god. How selfish can you get?! It's always your career and your friends that comes first! What about my son?! Our son!"

I took a deep breath. It's always the same. It's either he's late or drunk. Or he would forget.

"Put your act together Minho. Stop breaking my son's heart. Or else..."

"What?!"

"I'm going to request for full custody WITHOUT Visitation rights. I'm going back home and we will never have to put up with your immaturity again."

"Are you threatening me?!"

"I'm only stating a fact. Now I'm going back to our son and I will tell him you are on your way. You will be extra caring to him this weekend. You will give him all the attention he needs. No partying while he sleeps at your place. No drinking! And don't you dare take him out late at night! He's four for christ sake. ARASEO?!"

"Of course!"

"This is my final warning Minho. If ever I hear from him that you were drunk. I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Are you done?"

I sighed in response.

"Open the door if your done. I told you to give me the code it's not like I'm a stranger or something."

"I don't want you barging here uninvited and drunk like before."

"I said I was sorry!"

"I know. "

"And...I did that because.. I missed you...and our son. I wanna come home..."

I didn't answer him.

"I miss you so much I thought I would die.... I wanna come home to you. Please give me another chance."

I choked in my tears. But I stood my ground.

"I think you've already exhausted your chance.."

"Baby....please.. I'll be better"

"Prove it.."

I said and hung up. I went to the door and opened it.

"아들 (adeul - son) look. Appa is here." I said cheerfully.

I looked at Minho who stepped in the apartment. His eyes and nose where a bit red. He was sniffing.

"Appa! Appa!" Our son jumped up and ran towards him.

"You're so big! What's omma been feeding you huh?"  He lightly pinched his cheeks.

"Omma gives me fruits and veggies to help me to be big and strong like Iron Man! Appa! Do you like fruits and veggies too?"

"Of course. Omma makes me eat them before."

He looked at me and smiled sadly.

"Ok. Ok... you're gonna be late for the movies."

"Avengers!!" Our son screamed.

"No yelling inside the house. Remember."

"미안해 (mianhae - Sorry) omma."

"Araseo.. go. Get out of here." I smiled at my son.

"안녕 (annyeong - bye) omma.

I kissed my son's cheeks and nose. Earning a giggle from him.

"Behave for Appa. Ok? Don't eat too many candies and drink your milk before bed."

He nod.

I turned to Minho who was staring at us longingly.

"Uhhmm... his vitamins are inside. Make sure he drinks them after his bath before bed. Warm water please. He catches cold easily...."

"Like you..."

I nod and cleared my throat.

"Ok... get going.. you don't want to miss the opening of the movies."

He suddenly wrapped one arm on my waist and pulled me closed. I gasped in surprised.

He kissed my right temple and place his head on the nook between my neck and shoulder.

"I'll make you take me back.. I promise you.. Saranghe.... always."

I nod and held him in return.

Hoping he would be true to his words.. this time.