Yoo Ah In

I scanned the room for her, craning my neck for every corner until I found her at the far end with tables filled wit men. My body stiffened as I watch her giggled as the guy beside her whispered something in her ear. I didn't think my feet would take me fast enough but I was standing infront of her in seconds.

"Let's go home." I said to her.

The group stopped talking and was gawking at me

"Oh! It's Yoo Ah In! Man I love your last movie!" One of the guys said to me. I simply nod in thanks.

"You're here!" She said to me. She raised her glass at me

"Cheers!"

"하지마 (hajima - Don't do it)" I said as I narrowed my eyes at her.

She returned my glare and stuck her tongue at me.

"You're so immature.." I scowled.

I painfully watched her as she drank a shot glass full of soju.

I grimaced as she tried to keep it down.

She reached for another glass, I immediately grabbed it from her.

"YAH!" I yelled at her.

The group yelled in protest.

"Oh come on. She can do it." The guy beside her said.

I glared at him and daring him to say anything else.

"Stay out of this."

"What? She's a big girl. She can do anything she wants. Right baby!" he placed his arm around her and I'm trying very hard right now not to grab it and break his arm.

"Yah... I told you not to call me baby..." her words slurred.

"Damm*t.. you're drunk."

"Ani... not yet." She giggled.

"Let's go home."

She shooked her head.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her up so hard the tables almost turned over.

"Yah! Man what are you doing!" The guy beside her exclaimed.

I faced him and pointed my finger at his face as I tried to steady her at the same time.

"I said stay out this."

I dragged her out of the restaurant and until we reached my car, didn't care even when she protested.

"Apa!!" She keep on saying over and over behind me.

I lightly pushed her inside my car but she wouldn't budge.

"Get in."

"No"

I placed my hands over my face and yelled. I slammed my hand on top of my car and faced her.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Getting drunk with those guys! YAH!!! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?"

"Omo.. are you upset?"

"Try fuming!"

She giggled.

"Are you really testing me?! Trying my patience?!"

"Why? Is it working?!"

"YAH!!"

"Yah! I told you never yell at me!"

"You're driving me crazy! What were you thinking?!"

She didn't say anything, she just closed her eyes and leaned at the car.

"Say something!"

She slowly opened her eyes and just stared at me.

"I was thinking... after all these years. You and me, we've been together for 3 years. I've been thinking...
Is it all worth it? Is he worth all of these?"

"Yah..."

She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Do you know the answer?" She continued.

I didn't answer. I couldn't even look in her eyes.

"Figures. You don't know... me too. I don't have the slightest idea.. are we worth it?"

"You're drunk.. I'll take you home. We'll talk about this in the morning. Sober."

"Ani... we'll talk now. Right freakin* now!!"

I held her arms and tried to hold her close.

I heard her sob.

"I can't. I can't so this anymore. This hiding. The secrets! I can't be mad when you have to go to those blind dates. It's killing me!"

She cried harder.

"Look at me." I said softly.

She didn't.

"Please...."

When she looked up I can see the pain in her eyes and it's breaking my heart into thousand pieces.

"This all worth it. We are worth it. I promise you. No matter what happened. Who ever comes in our way..
Never ever doubt me even for one sec... I swera this will be over soon."

All she could do is nod.

I held her as close as I can. Never wanting to let go as if my life depends on her.

She is my life.