Ahn Jae-hyun

"Oppa!" I heard a yell from behind. I sighed in annoyance.

I turned around and saw her running towards me.

"Annyeong!" She smiled brightly

I nod at her in response.

"Oppa I brought you lunch. I made it this morning." She eagerly gave me the lunchbox.

"You shouldn't have ...."

"Ani. It was my pleasure Oppa. I love cooking for you."

I timidly took the lunchbox from her and nod my thanks.

I started to walk away

"Have a great day Oppa!" She yelled at me.

I winced in annoyance.

*So irritating...*

---------------------

We stepped out of the building ready to call it a day when she appeared out of nowhere.

"오, 젠장 ( o, jenjang! - oh sh*t!)

"Oppa!"

"Yah! Why do you have to appear like that! You scared the living lights out of me!"

"Sorry... I just want to see you before you leave. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat dinner. I know a good place not far from here."

"No thanks." I started to walk away when she grabbed for my hand.

"Oppa... come on.. it's really not far...."

"Yah! What don't you understand?! I don't want to eat with you!"

"Oppa...."

"You're so irritating. Always following me around like a stray puppy! You're so annoying! Yah! Don't you have a life?! Other friends to bother?!"

She didn't answer but when I saw her tears threatening to fall. I knew right there and then that I went too far..

"Yah.. Sorry.. I'm just.." I tried to reach for her but she stepped back.

Her tears now falling. She bit her lip and turned around and ran away.

"Yah!" I called out for her but she didn't stop.

*What the hell did I do?!*

----------------------------------

Few days after, I haven't seen her around. I would stop by the restaurant she worked at the building but she was always not there.

*She's avoiding me.. that's fine! This is what you wanted anyway! Right....?*

Days turned to weeks then months. I always wonder how she's doing. She never seek me out since that night. I should be happy right? I got rid of her.

But deep down I know.. I want to see her.

"Ani. I just want to apologise. That's right." I said to myself.

"Talking to yourself again huh? That's scary."

I turned around and saw a good friend I haven't seen for a long time.

"Yah! When did you arrive?!" I exclaimed and pulled him for a hug.

"This morning. As soon as I removed my jet lag I came here. How are you? Long time no see my friend."

"Great!... fine..."

We started to walk out the building to do some catch up when from the corner I saw her.