Ji Sung

It has been a week since the last time I saw him. I'm starting to worry. I know he has some out of town shoot. But theu normally last for a few days. But now... something is not right.

Then there it is. I heard the door opened.
I rushed out of the bedroom to fins him taking off his jacket and throwing it in the couch.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him

He just slumped at the couch and closed his eyes.

I sat down beside him and was about to unbutton his shirt but he beats me to it.

"I made dinner. Your favorite. Do you want to wash up first before you eat?" I said to him.

He stood up without a word and headed to our room.

I followed him inside, i found him shirtless, trying to look for something to wear.

*I just did the laundry.. what's this?* I asked myself as I eyed the clothes thrown all over the floor and on the bed.

I was about to pick it up, but he started to do it himself.

"Always a mess. How can someone live like this?!" He muttered.

"I'm sorry. But I did cleaned up here." I softly said.

He threw the covers on the floor and I'm sure I heard him say "Filthy." But I just had those changed!

He went to sleep without saying a word to me. And it breaks my heart bot knowing why he was being so cold. I havent seen him for a week and he treats me like I was not here.

I laid down on my side of the bed and cried myself to sleep. Praying that tomorrow it will be better.
-----------

I woke up really eary despite the fact I slept late last night. I was determined to make him talk to me.

I was cooking some porridge, I know how he loves them. I sang to myself as I cook. Checking  the rice, chopping some vegatables and brewing his favorite coffee.

I heard the door of our bedroom opened and I turned around to see him sleepily walks towards the kitchen. I immediately got him some coffee and walked towarda him.

"Good Morning!" I said as I held up the cup to him.

He just passed by me and took a cup from the cupboard and poured himself some coffee.

I was stunned.

I continously watched him as he sat down and sip his coffee.

"Are your hungry? I made some porridge. Your favorite. Kimchi porridge. Let me get you some" I said as I hurriedly got a bowl for him and scooped up a large portion of porridge.

But as soon as I placed the bowl infront of him he stood up with his cup and walked back to our room.

This time there were no holding back my tears.

*What did I do wrong!? Why are you doing this to me!* My mind yelled at him

"I had enough." I stormed our room and was ready to give him a piece of my mind.

But I stopped my tracks as soon as I saw him.

He was sitting on the floor, his hands on his face crying.

"Yeobo...?" I ran to him but he stood up and opened my closet. He started to throw things around.

"What sre you doing!? Stop this!" I yelled at him, but he didnt listened. He stopped infront of my vanity mirror and punched it with all his might. I screamed.

"JI SUNG!" I was too afraid to go near him, I just watched him as he crumpled down to the floor crying.

"Why! Why did you leave me?! How dare you leave me!!" He yelled.

"Yeobo.. I did'nt leave you..."

"You said we will grow old together! We will die together! How dare you leave me all alone! How can I live with out you?! How can you leave me and die!"

His words stunned me, it hit me like a knife on the heart.

"Die...?" I Whispered.
Then I felt pain on my side. I clutched it tightly.
I closed my eyes and I saw something.

I shooked my head. "No."

I opened my eyes again and then I remember...
I remember it all.

I remember we went out for dinner. We were on our way back to the car when they came.
They asked for our money, which we gave them. One of the said I was pretty and he grabbed me! You punched him! They started to beat you up... then I saw him. I Saw him took out a knife. I saw him approached you from behind. I screamed as he aimed the knife at you back.

I looked at me hand. Clutching my side. Blood pouring out. They all ran away as soon as they saw the blood. You screamed for help.

I remember being so cold.... I remember you crying so hard.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.. I didnt mean to leave you.. I just want to protect you..."

I remember the day I died.