Seo Kang-Joon

"너 여기 있네 (neo yeogi issne - you're here)." I muttered.

She looked up and rolled her eyes at me.

I smirked.

"Great. Just when the night was turning out fine."

I sat down beside her and leaned over. She moved back.

"Yah." She pushed me hard.

"Yah!" I pushed her back.

Lightly of course.

"Don't start you two." A friend of ours said.

She glared at me and flip her hair and turned away. She started to chat with the new guy beside her.

I swallowed hard.

I grabbed the first beer I saw and took a large gulp.

She was laughing. Worst. Giggling.

I eyed her as she lightly placed her hand on his shoulder and threw her head back to laugh.

I pulled her hair.

"YAH!!" She turned to me and yelled.

"Get your hair off my face!"

"Get you face off mine Jerk!" She turned her back at me again. I clenched my fist.

"Guys. Stop it. Lets just eat." One of the guys pushed the food at us.

The new guy beside her took a small bowl and scooped a large serving of Haejangguk (Blood Soup) and placed it infront of her.

I stopped him.

They both looked at me.

"She hates blood sauge."

The guy looked at her.

"It's ok.. " she said through her clenched teeth.

She pulled the bowl back.

"Ande. You'll get sick." I pushed it away from her.

"I said it's fine." She pulled it again.

I heard myself huff in frustration and grabbed the whole bowl and pushed it towards the end of the table.

"You stomach can't take blood sauge you know that! And you still wanna eat it?!"

"Mind your own business!"

"You're my business!"

"Not anymore!" She crossed her arm and turned her back at me. AGAIN!

I see her back more than her face tonight!

The guy just stared at us quietly. He then slowly smiled at her and offered her a piece of shrimp. I grabbed his hand.

"What now!?" He asked.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill her?!"

"Shut up." She turned her head and hissed at me.

"What?!" I yelled at her.

She stood up and hit me in the head!

"Yah!!"

"You! Mind you're own goddam business!"

I stood up and towered her small frame.

"He should know you're allergic to shrimp! If you're going to replace me then you should pick someone better!!"

All our friends mouth dropped and left hanging.

We we're both breathing very hard. Trying to calm down.

"Wait." One of our friend said.

"What's going on?" Another one asked.

"You guys...." one of them pointed at us.

"Yeah! We dated! So what?!" I yelled at everyone.

"When?"

"How?"

"Really?!"

"SHUT UP!" her voice screeched.

"Stop. Kang-Joon just stop. Please..." She quietly said.
".... We're done right? So don't meddle with my affairs. Stop pretending that you care cause we both know that you don't! So please stop it!"

"I care! I do! You were the one who pushed me away! I freakin care for you so much that I know how you hate waking up before 7am so you're always late! I care for you that I know how many sighs you do before you blew up! I know it's 2 lumps of sugar and a teaspoon of honey in your tea. I know how you hog the blanket and my side of the bed. I know everything about you because I FREAKIN CARE!!"

I faced her date.

"You better know how big the shoe you're about to fill in. You better know how to comfort her when she misses her mom. You have to know that she needs to be assured that you love her without making her feel pitiful. You better know how much a baby she can be when she's sick. Because I know that. I learned everything about her for being her friend for 6 years and her boyfriend for 10mos. It was not easy.. she has this big wall around her that I had...

".. had to break to get to me..." she added softly.

I looked at her.

"She bites her lip when she's trying very hard not to cry..." I softly said. She nods her head.

I went to her and immediately enclosed her in my arms. She sobbed.

"Baby I'm so sorry... I miss you.." I kissed her head.

"I miss you too.."

I cup her face.

"Baby look at me...open your eyes."

She looked at me with her teary eyes.

"I know deep down inside. You believe that I care for you. That I love you. You just got to...." I sigh.

"I got to let you love me..."

I nod. "What we got baby. This right here... is something we would laugh about 10...20 yrs from now. You know why?"

She shooked her head.

"Because this Jerk...me. would never ever let go of this... spoiled, selfish brat. No matter what."

"You better not. I can kill you. You know?"

I laughed.

"I know..."