Park Hyung Sik

"Yah! Let's go! Who are you talking to anyway?"

I looked up from the message I was reading on my phone and smiled at my friend.

"A fan." I simply said.

"A fan? You send sms to your fans?"

"Ani.. she send me msgs on my sns and then I read them when I have the chance. Sometimes. I'll send a heart."

"Why?! If you do that she will keep sending you messages and she will continue to bother you."

"She's not like that... she sends me pictures of where she is and just tell me to take a break sometimes. "

"Pictures?"

I nod.

"She travels a lot. So she sometimes send me pictures of places she's been to and suggesting the places I should visit if I'm on holiday.

I showed him my phone. Pictures of Allie sent me.

"Really?" As he scrolled over the messages he whistled.

"These places are great!"

"Yes they are. It's like talking to a friend... or maybe reading a friend's journal.." I smiled to myself.

I have been receiving messages from Allie for 3 months now. First she sent me a video of h
The route she takes to work. I love the song on the background so I sent her a heart. Then she sent me a picture of the beach she went to. She never asked me to reply to her on her messages. She just keep telling me to rest. Eat well. Sleep well. She sometimes tells me what she did there. Who she met. She travels a lot on her own. She's my own Dora the Explorer.

*What am i thInking?! "MY"*

I shooked my head when I heard my phone alert.

I opened my phone and read thru the message then laughed out loud.

"What?"

"Huh?" I turned around to see my friend looking at me oddly.

"She was telling me how the boat man had to grab her life jacket by the neck to pull her back. She was dragged by the wave."

"Who?"

I showed him my sns account.

"Oh her."

"Yeah her." I said smiling as I looked at the pictures she sent me. For all the pictures not once I've seen her face. Mostly her back or ear. Or shoulder..

*I dont care what you look like.. I Just want to see your face!* I thought to myself.

"I'm on my way to the airport. 😊"

She sent me a picture of her passport.

*Where are you going this time?* I thought to myself.

"SEE YOU IN A WHILE KOREA!"

She's coming here?! Before I could stop myself.

"Do you want a private tour of Seoul with me?"

Message sent.

I was counting seconds.. anticipating for her reply.. then my phone alert went off and I smiled.. I quickly opened my sns and my smile got bigger.

"I would love to...😊" she replied.

*I'll see you soon MY Dora the Explorer.*