BTS - Jungkook

Me and the guys went inside the house with tons of our  bags and luggages.

Groans can be heard. Non stop shoot for our music video the last 3 days. We're all ready to die now.

"Where's Noona?" Jimin asked?

"She should have met us in the airport. I can't believe she didn't go with us to Thailand." Yoongi grumbled.

"She said she have some meetings with the agency." Jin said.

I was looking around the house. I have a bag of things I bought for her. From bags to shoes. Accessories and clothes. I can't wait to give it to her.

"Noona!" I yelled.

No response.

"NOONAAAAAAA!!!" I ran to her room and opened the door.

"Noon......" my words got cut off when I saw her.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw.

Andi has one of her legs placed on top of her bed. She was in a black matching lace lingerie. Applying lotion to her leg.

Her eyes went wide.

She screamed!

"미안해 (mianhae - Sorry) Noona!!" But I can't move! My feet was rooted to the floor.

"꺼져!!! (kkeojyeo - Get Lost!!!) She shrieked as she threw a pillow in my face.

I hurriedly closed the door.

I can hear her cursing and yelling in her room.

I clasped my chest. My heart is doing summersault. As I close my eyes I can see her clearly. Her tan skin. Her long legs. Her flat stomach and plump chest.

I hit my face.

"Get a grip Jungkook!"

How can someone look like an angel but has a body that can make you sin?!

I shooked my head.

"Hehehe.... "

*She will be the death of me...*