Park Hyung Sik 3

AN: Guys who have watched Two Lights: Relumino?
It's a short film of Park Hyung Sik. It's only 30mins so you would say after the movie you would want more! He was amazing! He's such a versitile actor and I love him for that. So guys If you haven't seen it I highly recommend that you do. Much Love!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly tried to straighten  my wild mane and and brushed any unseen dirt from my dress.

*He'll be passing by soon!*

I feel giddy all over again just thinking he's gonna pass by my classroom. I looked at my watch and it's nearly time. Then I heard laughter.

*Right on the dot.* I mused as I took a peek from the door. There he is. Playing around with the other jocks.

He looks amazing with his white shirt and black jeans. That red varsity jacket suits him.

*Hold it together girl... Just for few seconds.. do not explode on me!* I warned my heart.

His group passed the door where I was hiding. He turned his head at me and just stared.

My eyes widen and I heard myself squeak.

I quickly turned around and bumped into my friends.

"어디가는거야? - (eodiganeungeoya? - where are you going?)" One of them asked.

"Nowhere!" They laughed. I slowly turned around and was disappointed not to see him there, I looked to my left and smiled. He was outside their room. Leaning over the door and smiling at his friends. He looked at me.

I jumped at surprised and went inside our room.

"Yah! Why are you hiding?"

"Shhhhh!!" I hushed my friend.

"PARK HYUNG SIK! HER NAME IS OLIVE!!" One of them screamed outside our room.

"Kill me now!" I groaned.
-------------------------

I was looking over some books for our project when I heard a familiar voice.

"Excuse me. Would you know where the business mgt section is?"

*Oh god.. I know that voice!*

I slowly turned around and was taken back at how close he was to me.

He was leaning over to my direction!

I slowly raised my arm and pointed to the right.

"Two aisle down.." I said in a barely whisper.

"Thanks." He then gave me a smile before he walked away.

I can't breath! I clutched my heart and slowly sink to the floor.

"Breath Olive. Dammit. Breath!"

-----------------------

White Day. March 14. Every girls in our class is over the moon in excitment! Everyone is expecting a gift from boys.

Me?

I was quiet. I never get any gifts durig White day. It's sad and pathetic actually. But I'm used it.

Besides.

I can never have the courage to give a gift to a certain boy.

Park Hyung Sik.

We were outside our rooms. Waiting for the bell when the jocks passed by fooling around. He was laughing and pushing one of the guys. He was holding a Royce bag.