Lee Jong Suk

It was already past 2 am but I'm still here listening to you blab about her.

*My ears.. my poor ears*  I whined to myself.

"Did you know how small her mouth is?"

I shooked my head.

"It was so small that she can't take a spoonful!" You laughed..

"She always have to take it half full! Sometimes she even have problems with!" You continued to laugh.

I pursed my lip in annoyance.

You took another shot of whiskey and I took a large gulp of my beer.

*This is not what I had in mind when you said you wanted to see me...*  I sighed.

I poked on the liver and onions you ordered.

*I hate liver!*

"..... then she said my dress is good for anything! Get it? Anything?" You howled in laughter, the other tables are looling at us.

I nod.

You took another shot of your whiskey and I took another one with mine.

You started to sing. I grimaced. It just has to be a love song!

"Come on lover boy. Lets get you home." I stood up, lightly stumbled since I know I'm drunk. But you.. you're worst.

"I still wanna drink!" You pouted.

"Well I dont! My liver can't take it anymore of this nightly bonding."

I grabbed your arm and pulled you up. Or atleast I tried to pull you up. Without warning you tumbled over me. Making me lose my balance and fell on the floor taking you with me.

I moaned in pain and as I opened my eyes you were staring at me.

"What are you looking at?! Get up you big idiot! You're damn heavy!" I groaned underneath you.

"You have pretty eyes... it's the softest brown eyes I've seen.." you mumbled.

"Yeah. Yeah. Now get off me!" I pushed you to the side and I stood up. Brushing myself. I looked down to see you sleeping on the floor.

"YAH!!" I yelled at you.

I pulled you up and dragged your ass outside. Just in time as a taxi stopped infront of us. I gave him your address and we're off.

You talk in your sleep you know? And its worst when you're drunk.

"Why? I thought if I love someone else.. I'll be able to forget her.." you mumbled.

*Forget who?!*

"It's really no big deal. I dont love her like I love you. It's my ego that's hurting now I think.
He laughed.

"I was thinking of using her to get to you. But she used me instead! Irony!" He giggled.

*what the hell is he talking about?!*

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What??"

"Did you feel anything?"

"Feel what?!"

"When I started dating her? Jealousy? Regret? Annoyance??? Anything?!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I should have known... for a girl you're so insensitive..."

"Yah!"

"Who would have thought.. I would have my own Kdrama in real life.. I'm in love with my bestfriend and she doesnt even know..."

*Inlove? Bestfriend? Me?!*

"You're in love with me?!"

He nod his head so hard I thought it would snap!

But I can't help but smile. This dumb drunk just confessed he loves me!

"You'll forget this tomorrow when you wake up.." I said softly.

"I won't forget loving you..." He said sleepily.

I sighed and held his head as he sleep.

What I heard next made my heart stopped.

"I love you..."