Kim Hyun Joong part2

For lostkpopgirl...

"He's a mess Tulsa... he won't eat. He doesn't sleep. All he does is drink all day. We haven't seen him for a long time. He won't answer any calls. You gotta help us.
You're the only one he listens to...."

Those words keep ringing in my head as I ran to his place. Pushing the elevator button multiple times. It's taking too long!

*Hyun Joong! You better be alive when I get there or else I'll make sure you won't get reincarnated!*

As I take two steps at a time up the stairs. I keep on cursing myself for ignoring him all these times.
The dozens of calls and messages I ignored. The nightly visits he made at my apartment..

*god.. please...*

Out of breath infront of his apartment. I knocked.

No answer.

"Hyun Joong! Open this door right now!"

Still no answer.

I slammed my fist over and over.

"Get your ass out here right now or help me god! Do you here me you idiot!"

I kicked his door hard.

"Damm*t!" I racked my fingers on my hair and yelled in frustration... wait! His code... Maybe he haven't changed his code...

I punched the code I think he is still using and held my breath.

Thank god it worked!

I pushed the door open but it won't budge.

I pushed again with all I can until I can fit.

I opened the light and scream caught in my throat.

Behind the door was one of his chair.. his apartmeny was a mess.. other chairs where thrown all over. Glasses broken. Beers and bottles of liquors scattered.

Panic took over.

"HYUN JOONG! KIM HYUNG JOONG! ANSWER ME GODDAMM*T!!" I yelled over his apartment.

I made a run to his room.

I covered my mouth in fear. He was sprawled over his bed.

"Kim Hyun Joong!!" I ran to him as fast as I could. I turned him over and placed his head on my lap.

"Yah! Wake up! Hyun Joong! Wake up damm*t!" I yelled as I repeatedly slapped his face.

"Ow..." he moaned.

"Oh god. Thank god!" I breath in relief.

He moved and wrapped his arms around me..

"Tulsa... you found me..." he whispered.

"Yah! What were you thinking! I thought you're dead!" I hit him on the shoulder. No stopping now.
I cried. So hard I thought my heart would stop beating.

"Yah! Don't do that to me again! Never do that to me again! Do you understand you stupid!

"Araseo.... Tulsa don't leave me again... I can't live without you..."

I was confused. I thought he was a mess because he and that bar girl broke up..

"What did you say?" I had to hear it again.

"Don't leave me again... don't ask me to leave you.. I can't live without you..." he said sleepily.

He pulled himself up a little and pushed me gently on the bed. He then wrapped his arm and legs at me.

"Yah..."

I tried to stand up.. but he held on tighter. I can feel his breath on my neck. My heart did a sumersault.

Then I heard my name.

"Tulsa...." he whispered.

I turned my head to him, our faces a mere inch from each other. I can smell liquor from his breath. But it was intoxicating. I stared at his sleeping face for god knows how long. I can't pull myself away.

We laid together for few more minutes. I listened to his steady breathing. I listened to him as he whisper my name every once in a while.

*Why are you doing this?*

I heard my phone ring from a distant. I knew I dropped my bag on the floor. I tried to move, but with every inch of movement I made away from him he only tightens his hold.

"Hyun Joong... " I whispered to him.

He moaned and nuzzled his face closer to my neck. My breath hitched.

"My phone... I got to get to my phone.."

"Don't leave me...."

"I'm not.. I'm just gonna answer my phone ok?"

He gave me a small nod but I still had to pry his grip off me. Finally released from his death grip I crawled to my phone.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Is he alive?!"

"Yes.. he is.."

"Oh thank god!"

"What was he thinking?!" I hissed at the caller.

"I know! How stupid can someone get!"

"Right. I mean this is not his first break up you know. But the way he acted it as if his first love left him."
I huffed in annoyance.

That girl from the bar is really the thorn on my side. Who does she think she is? Dumping him. Dumping THE Kim Hyun Joong. I have atleast a dozen ways of getting revenge for him playing in my head when..

"Tulsa.. did you hear what I said?"

"Huh? Sorry I didn't.. what was it again?"

"I said it he felt he did lose his first love."

"His first love? Huh! That's stupid! They were only dating for a month and a half or something. Right?"

"Who?"

"Huh?"

"Tulsa you're not making sense."

"The girl he was going out with! The one he took at the premiere of his movie!"

This phone call is getting weirder by the minute.

"He went alone. Didn't you know?"

I was stunned.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you guys had a fight but not talking to one another for almost two months is taking it to the next level. I thought he was going to kill himself if he don't talk to you soon."

"But... he was dating someone... right?"

"Ani.. not that I know of.. he did had went out with a girl for a couple of dates but that's it. He said it doesn't feel right.."

I felt my heart stopped. I looked at him sleeping. Totally unaware of what he does to me. How affects me.

"You mean..."

"I was talking about you. Tulsa he's a mess because he thought he lost you..."

There it was. The confirmation I didn't think I would ever hear.

"I gotta go..."

"Huh? Wait.. Tulsa!"

I hung up the phone and went to him, I laid beside him. I was crying.

*Stupid. Idiot. Selfish, Immature, arrogant jerk..."

"Tulsa..." he whispered my name again. I wondered what he was dreaming about.

"Saranghe Tulsa..."