EXO Part 2 - Sehun

"Where is he?!" I can hear her yell from outside my bedroom.

I tried to sit up but dizziness washed over me.

"Don't move too much. " Kai said to me.

"Noona..." I simply answered.

"You better lay still if you don't want her to finally kill you."

"What did I do?!" I laid down and closed my eyes. I can hear Kai snickered.."

I heard my door open. I opened my eyes and I can see her pulling both Baek Hyun and Xiumin by their ears. Whimpering.

"Explain." She said as soon as she reached my bed. She pushed the two forward.

"Noona.. I'm fine." I sleepily said

"I'm not talking to you. " She looked at the two who suddenly showed interest in their shoes.

"Well? I'm waiting."

"Noona. It was an accident! We didn't mean it!" Xiumin said.

"We didn't know someone will get hurt!" Baek Hyun said in defense.

She hit each head hard.

"Apa!" Both exclaimed.

"I can't believe this! I left you for ONE MINUTE! ONE FREAKIN MINUTE!  And you end up almost killing someone! Immature. Irresponsible brats!!"

"Noona...미안해 (mianhae - Sorry)..." both boys said.

She gave them her icy glare.

"Go to your rooms. Wait for me there. If you STEP OUT of those rooms. So help me god....
MOVE!!" the two scampered out of my room in fear. I heard two bangs of doors. I can't help but laughed and regret it instantly.

I winced.

She sat down by my foot and gently pat my knee.

Kaib excused himself and went out.

"Noona... I'm ok.." I softly said and then I heard her sniff a little.

I sat up and held her hand.

"Noona.. look at me.. please. "

She lifted her head and I was taken back by tears flowing down her face. I reached for her face and gently wiped them.

"I'm really ok."

"I was so scared...." she sobbed freely this time.

I pulled her closer and hugged her. I just let her cry.

"I'm gonna kill those two! I swear I will make them pay!" I hardly understand her muffled voice. I just laughed and winced at the same time.

"Omo! Lay down!" She gently pushed me down.

"Noona. They really didn't mean it. They were only playing around. "

"If they didn't you wouldn't have fell down the stairs!!" I can literaly hear her grit her teeth.

"I'm alive." I tried to lighten up the mood.

"But they wont be. For long." She snarled.

...but my joke didn't work.

"Look Noona. It'a normal. We're just having some fun."

"You're ideas of fun will turn my hair gray! Who will marry me huh? If I look like an old maid!?" She complained.

"I would. I'll marry you."

Her mouth dropped and was left hanging for few seconds before she laughed out loud.

"You're so cute. You know that. But I'm pretty sure your fans will have my head once they found out. I'm 14 yrs older than you."

"So? I don't mind. I'll still marry you..." I said softly.

She laughed again.

"Thank you for making this old lady flustered.
But I think you hit your head a bit too much.
Rest. Try to sleep. I'll check on you later. I have to go kill 2 boys now."

"But Noona..."

She walked to the door. Before she left

"You want me to cook you something? Abalone Udon?"

I nod.

"You're so funny!" Then she walked out of my room.

"But I wasnt trying to be funny... I really want to marry you..." I said to myself.