Song Joong Ki

"What do you mean you can't make it?" I yelled over the phone.

"I'm really sorry. Something came up. I can't ju1ast leave and go!" Song Joong Ki explained.

"We planned for this trip for ages. We.. I mean I had to reschedule it over and over just to match you schedule. And now you're saying you can't make it?! Are you freaking kidding me!?!"

"She's sick...." he said softly.

"She? So it's about her? It's always about her! What about me!?"

"I'm sorry..."

"You're always sorry! But are you really?!"

He didnt answer.

"Joong Ki.. this is not what I signed up for... you said you are leaving her soon. You said you love me not her! Why do I have to pick up left overs from her tables?! It has been two years and you still havent divorced your wife!" I screamed at him.

He remained quiet.

"Say something!"

"She's pregnant...."

"What?!?"

"I said she's..."

"I heard you! I just can't believe this.. you said there hasnt been anything going on with you two... how could you?!"

"I can't leave her now.. she needs me.. our baby needs me." He said softly.

I know I shouldnt.. but I started crying.

"I love you..I really do! I'll give up anything for you! I'll marry you! "

He took a deep breath.

"But not right now..."

"No. You made your choice now. You chose her. It's fine. I know this time will come..." I said softly.

"No baby! Don't please! I just need to be with her until the baby is born. The baby is weak... please baby don't do this!" He pleaded.

"I'm sorry.. I don't think I can... your right. The baby needs its father. "

"No. No. No. PLEASE!!" He yelled.

"I Love You... always."

I heard him sob before I hung up.

"It's for the best...." I said to myself.