Sung Joon

I looked at my phone ringing non stop and sighed in frustration.

"What do you want?!" I barked at her on the phone.

"Sung Joon....."

"What?!"

"Sung Joon....."

"I don't have time for this. I'm hanging up!"

"Wait!"

I placed the phone back to my ear. "What?! Say it."

"Can you come over?"

"Why?"

"I need you."

"Well I don't have time. I told you that."

"Please?".. she softly said. Her voice is barely a whisper.

I sighed in defeat.

"Araseo.. I'll be there in 20." I hung up.

I yelled and pulled my hair. She is driving me crazy! She wanted to end it! She was the one who asked for this time out but she kept asking for me?!

"You driving me insane!!" I yelled to no one. With a huff I grabbed my keys and jacket and left my apartment with a slam on my door.

Less than 20 mins I was already punching her code at her door.

"Where are?" I called out as soon as I stepped inside her apartment.

"Here..." I heard her faint voice from the bathroom.

"Come out!"

"Come here."

"I'm not your dog anymore who answers to your  every beck and call. You know that!"

"Please?"

I growled and made my way to the bathroom stomping my feet.

"Are you decent? Because I don't...." my words got cut off when I opened the door. I saw her in her towel sitting by the floor.

I quickly went to her side.

"I slipped."

"Why?!" I looked at her hand wrapped around her swollen ankle.

"I told you to make sure to have a mat here! Didn't I.
Are you stupid or something?! You never listen!"

"YAH! can't you see I'm hurt? Instead of scolding why dont you move your ass and get me off this cold floor! I've been sitting here for 45mins before I called you!"

"Why didn't you call me sooner?"

"I know you would react this way?!"

I scooped her up and careful not to disturbe the towel she has wrapped around her naked body. But knowing that only the towel seperates our body... I blushed. My breath hitched. I swallowed hard.

This didn't go unnoticed.

"Apa!" I almost dropped her when she hit me in the head.

"Get your head out of the gutter perv!"

"It's not something I haven't seen before!" I smirked at her.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Stop! I'll drop you! Stop it!!" I yelled over and over as she grabbed and pulled my hair and ear.

As soon as I reached her bed I threw her across.

"Yah! Can't you be more careful!?"

"You should be thanking me for not dropping you when you were assaulting me!"

My eyes caught her exposed legs. I saw a hint of her upper thigh.. the creamy white skin... as my eyes travel to her exposed pelvis.

A pillow hit my face.

"You are hopeless!" She yelled.

I sat on the bed and leaned towards her. She grabbed her towel. Her knuckles turning white.

I raised my eyebrow and gave her a lopside grin.

"I can still remember..." my voice was soft. Taunting her. I ran my hand on her cover.

"The feeling of your cover on my naked body..." I leaned more to her.

"Yah!" She exclaimed.

"The feeling of YOUR naked body on top of mine."

"Don't you dare!"

"The sweat. The moan. The groan..."

"YAHHH!!!" she hit me in the head.

"You've been hitting me non stop since I got here!"

"Stop being a sick perv!"

I smirked as I looked at her blush.

"Got you.. didn't I? I know you. I know you swallowed hard because you can picture us here doing the deed like before. Admit it. You still want me." I raised my eyebrow at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me. There's no way in hell I would go out with you again. Never. I've moved on."

"YAH! we just broke up 2 weeks ago?! How can you move on that fast?!"

"It wasn't that hard. Its you." She shrugged.

I took a deep breath. Calming myself. But I just can't.

"Yah! What are...." before she could finish her sentence. My lips slammed into her. I kissed her with feverish passion. She tried to break free. But I wouldn't let go of my hold on her head.

Then I heard her moan.

I smirked in the kiss. I licked her bottom lip. Seeking for entrance.

She gladly opened her mouth for me. I pulled her closer. Almost breaking her with the tightness of my hold.

I'm never letting her go.

I slowly pulled her with me as I lay down her bed. She was lying on top of me. Only her towel between us.

Lips and tongue we're pulled and sucked. She suddenly pushed herself up. Breathing really hard.
Lips swollen. Eyes dilated.

I winked at her.

"Dammit!" She hissed.

Before she ca stand up I pulled her back and we switched position. I got her trapped between me and her bed. I can hear her heart beating fast.

Her moan is like a ticking bomb. I'm about to explode!

I slowly pulled away. I brushed her cheek with my hand. I grazed my thumb of her lips.

"Are you over me still?" I smirked.

"I hate you." She gave me a small smile.

"I love you too.." with that she grabbed her towel and threw it in the floor. She pulled me for a kiss and wrapped her legs on my waist.

"I hate fighting with you...But I love how we make up..." I said over her moan.