Sung Hoon

*What is that damn ringing?!*  I groaned cursing the ringing sound that ruined my sleep.

"Baby... turn off your phone.." I heard a muffled sound from behind. I looked at him delicously sleeping beside me.

I groaned again. The hold of his arms around my body limit my movement.

"If you don't turn it off.. I'll throw that outside the window."

"Give it to me..." I nudged him with my elbow.

He buried himself further in my back and groaned in response.

I sighed.

"Gettoff me....." I whispered and tried to wiggle my way out of hid hold. I lean over his bare chest as he gently caressed my bare back wiyh his fingers. I wiggled.

"Stop.." I laughed softly.

He suddenly lift me and place me on top of him.

I placed my hand and head over his chest.

"Good morning..." He said as he kissed me on the forehead.

I leaned over to give him a light kiss on the lips which he returned in a more passion manner.

I smiled over the kiss.

My phone starts to ring again.

"I swear...." I sat up and straddled over his stomach and took my phone.

Before I opened my phone I looked down at him who was staring at my naked body.

"Enjoying the view?" I smirked.

"Very much...."

I laughed and started to go thru my phone.

I gasped in surprised and stood up nearly falling off the bed.

"What?!"

"It's 8:45! We're late!!"

My phone have 21 missed calls and 10 messages. I scampered around the room looking for whatever discarded clothes I had on last night.

"일어나 라!! (il-eona la - Get up)" I said to him

Sung Hoon crawled over to me from the bed and pulled the cover I took earlier to cover my body. He pulled it so hard I almost lost my balance. He then covered himself with it.

"Yah!!"

"싫어 (silh-eo - I don't wan't)." He said from under the covers.

"Yah! Get up! We're late!!" I pulled the cover off exposing his toned naked body.

He placed his hand under his head

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked back at me.

"Very much..." I said in a hitched voice.

*Focus!*

I put on the panty I found on top of the chair and hurriedly tried to find the rest of my clothes.

"Get up! Or so help me god. I'm gonna drag your ass at there naked!"

He scowled at me as he sat up.

"I don't want to go. Let's stay here.. or better yet. Let's runaway."

"What?! We talked about this.. where did my bra went??"  I asked while looking under the bed.

He just shrugged.

My phone started to ring again.

"Arrgghh!!"

I threw one of my shoes at him.

"Yah!!"

"Get up! NOW!!"

"No." He said sternly.

"Yah...Sung Hoon... we talked about this. You were the one who said it's the right thing to do. Are you going to let me do this by myself."

"This wedding is stupid." He muttered.

"That's what I said. I said I did'nt want to.. but did you listened? Ani. You even insisted on it. "

He didn't answer me. I cup his face with my small hands. He held me by my waist and pulled me to his lap.

"We'll be hurting so many people if we didn't show up.. you know that.."

He hugged me like there's no tomorrow. He then placed me on the bed and he stood up. Searching for his clothes.

"I'll shower first..." he softly said.

I just sat there and nod.

------------------------------

As soon as the piano started to play softly. I slowly walked down the aisle.

My eyes were only focused on one person and one person alone.

You.. standing at the opposite end of the aisle. Looking so handsome in your tux. With white rose in your chest. You smiled and nod at me.

I should he smiling. But my tears can't stop falling.

I gently took the hand infront of me and we stood side by side.. saying our vows.

I took one last look at your face. I turned around and looked at you. Standing there as the best man to your best friend's wedding.

Me..

Marrying someone... who is not you.

I can't help but cry harder.