Christian Yu part 2

Hope you like it VanSrey 🤗

You nervously waited at the side of the stage along with 9 other girls.

You took a deep breath.

*(Y/N) you can do this! You said you'll do anything to see him! Well here you go.. this is your chance. Don't you dare mess this up!*

You took several more deep breath. You wring your hands and started to pace around. Every once in a while you'll watch the other girls, sizing them up.

*Yah! Don't chicken out now.... if you want to see him you got to fight for it! For him! Araseo?!*

You continously pumped youself up. You can hear him sing on stage. His voice can put you in a trance. His smile melts even the coldest of heart.

*Fight for him!* Your brain yelled at you as you hit your chest few times to wake up that sleeping giant.

As soon as his song finished all the other girls started to scream in excitement.

"Ok ladies. This is it. Go get him!" The stage director yelled at you and the girls.

He smiled at you and he pat your back.

"Go get him." You just nod your head.

You lined up with the other girls and started to enter the stage.

"Ok. Before we end the show we'll play one more game. The winner of this game will have a dinner with me after the show!"

The whole auditorium erupted in screams. He laughed.

"Are you girls excited?"

My group yelled Yes!

He pointed his mic over the crowd.

"Singapore! Are you excited?"

The crowd shrieked in pleasure!

You? You were just staring at him. His white shirt that couldn't hide his chiseled chest and arms. His sweaty brows and face. That face... you thought. You can stare at his face all night and day.

"Ok ladies we will play a simple game. Do you know the game... the boat is sinking?"

He smiled at us. He looked around the group and gave everyone a warm smile.

You caught his eyes. You couldn't help but look away in embarrassment.

*god (y/n) he saw you staring at him!*  you cursed yourself.
As they explained the mechanics you continued to stare at him. You can't help it!

*FOUCS (Y/N)! You can do this! Show them how badly you want to be with him.

He looked at your direction and gave you a big bright smile. He mouthed goodluck.

Your heart just did a summersault!

"Ok ladies! Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Music start!"

Everyone started to walk around and dance at the same time. Waiting for the right moment. Preparing for the worst.

"Ok ladies and Christian group yourself into 4!!"

Every girls on stage screamed and started to grab at anyone they can to make the group.

Before you can ran to find yourself a group you felt an arm around your waist and suddenly pulled you!

Your body hit something hard.