Yeon Woo-jin

"Here are the script needed for the next scene. The director asked if you can be on make up tomorrow by 3am. We will be shooting the scene on a sunrise set so please be on time."
She professionally said.

I nod as I look at the script then her.

She was still busy writing on her notebook, her face in a frown.

I frowned too.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked up distracted.

"One of the location cancelled. They said they have some guest so they want to push it back a few days. But we need to finish that scene first before we fly to Jeju Island two days from now.
So I'm pullung my haird out! Trying to rack my brain where in Korea can I match the same location!?" She huffed.

I laughed.

"It's not funny! You just need to make sure you memorize your lines and act good! While us, on the background kill every bone in our bodies to make sure the scripts are ok! The locations and set and all prep and your costumes are done!the sounds and light are perfect!!" She screeched.

She took a few deep breath.

"I'm sorry... I haven't sleep in 3 days."

"Why?!"

"Too much work..I havent been home for too long for me to take a nap! I just bathe and go..."
She sighed.

"....this movie will be the death of me, I tell you!"

I looked the dark circles in her. She seems so tired she's ready to fall.

"Woo Jinshi you can leave if you want. Your shoot for today is finished." Someone called out from behind us. It was the assistant director.

"Thank You." I said.

I looked at her again.

"Excuse me!" I called out at him

I grabbed her hand. Her eyes went wide.

"Can I take her with me? She havent slept in 3 days. She needs to rest."

"Huh?"

"Can my girlfriend go home too? She needs to rest."

The AD's eyes went big and looked at us then our entwined hands. He chuckled when she pinched me.

"Ow! What?!"

She just glared at me.

"Girlfriend huh?"

I nod.

"Take her. She's pushing herself too much.
Drag her out of here. If she wont budge carry her. She does need to rest."

"Thank you. Come on." I told her.

As soon as he was out of sight...

"Ow!! Why did you do that!" Rubbing the part of my head where she hit me.

"I told you don't tell anyone!"

"We've been dating for a year. We need to tell someone..."

"I told you I love my privacy. You telling everyone will make me lose it."

"I love you. I will do anything to protect you.
It's about time I tell everyone that I'm in love with you... don't you think?"

She didnt answer.

"I'm happy and I'm proud of what we have. We're not doing anything wrong?. I want to hold you and kiss you when I want to. I don't want to hide anymore. Don't you?"

"I do... but what will happen to you?"

"What about me?"

"I'm not some glamorous celebrity who you should be dating."

"You are an amazing, beautiful woman. I would'nt have any other. Don't forget that. I love you for who you are and what you will be when we grow old together. I want to spend my every waking moment beibg with you. "

"Are you proposing??" She teased.

"Maybe... would you say yes?"

"No."

"Why?!"

"What kind of proposal is this?"

"If I give you a hell of proposal... will you say yes?"

"Maybe... I want a big Tiffany engagement ring!" She smirked.

I laughed and pulled her close. I kissed her head and whispered.

"Baby... I'll give you the world.. just say yes."

"Yes."