Christian Yu

The serenity of my sleep was disrupted by a shrieked of anger. I forced my eyes to open only to see a mad woman by my door.

"YOU!!!" She shrieked.

I quickly stood up and made a run for it!

"Noona 죄송 해요!! (joesong haeyo - Im sorry!!)"

I ran for the door but she blocked it. I went under her open arms.

*FREEDOM!*

Boy I was wrong.

"Apa Noona!!" I exclaimed as she grabbed a handful of my hair.

"You will die today!" She pulled harder.

"Noona let go!"

"You little devil! You arrogant bastard!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled it off me.

"YAH!!" I yelled at her.

We both stopped in shocked. Her eyebrow shoot up.

"Yah?!" She started to hit me.

She was hitting me wherever she can. She hit me in the head.

"Stop! Stop!" I grabbed both of her hands and pulled her to me. I enclosed her in my arm.

"I said stop it!" I yelled at her. She stop squirming in my hold and she looked at me.

I swallowed hard.

"Let go." She calmly said.

"You'll hurt me if I do."

"Ani. I'll kill you."

"Noona!"

"I warned you." She suddebly head butt me!

"Yah! Apa!!"

"It serves you right! You idiot! That's the 3rd blind date you messed up!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Don't lie to or else!"

She crossed her arm and sat on the couch. I sat beside her rubbing my forehead.

"Let me see."

"It's fine."

"Christian. Why do you keep doing that? Grow up! You're 27 but you still act like 7 yrs old."

"Why would you assume it's me?!"

She looked at me and glared.

"The First guy. You slashed his tires. The second one I thought you changed when you said you'll hang his coat! But no! You stole his wallet!"

I chuckled.

"That was a good one. Seeing how embarrassed he was when he asked you to pay.... Ouch!"

I glared at her.

"Stop hitting me!"

"Stop acting like a child! Why won't you let mr date!? I'm your assistant not your property! You drive me crazy!"

"You keep dating useless guys."

"How would we know?! We never finish first date!"

"I don't want you dating other guys! Ok?!"

There I said it! The one thing I want to avoid. One thing I don't want to confess.

"Say that again?"

I didn't answer.

She sighed.

"I'm too old for you...." she said quietly.

"Age doesn't matter anymore. You're the only one who is bothered by it."

"Yes I'm. And will always be. I don't want to be branded as cougar. You are not just a 27 years old man. You own a company. You're a singer, director and CEO. There's a lot of girls out there who would die to go out with you."

"I don't want them. I want you..."

"You can't have me.... I'm not a new gadget to claim or buy. Being in a relationship requires two people liking each other. I like you but not like that... you know that."

I turned away from her and sighed.

She took my hand and squeezed it.

"You'll find her. That one girl who will mean everything to you. And when you do... You won't need me anymore.. ok?"

I didn't respond.

"Get dress you know you have a meeting this morning..." when she was about to stand up. I grabbed her arm.

"Say what you want. But what I feel for you won't change. It hasn't for 3 years.."

"You'll wait for a long time..."

"But you are worth it..."