Yoo Seung-ho

"Come down...." I whispered over the phone.

"싫어 (silh-eo - I don't wan't).." she replied softly.

"Please... "

"Go home... It's late.."

"보고 싶어 (bogo sip-eo - I miss you)....."

"Don't..."

"I wanna see you..."

"Please.. go home Seung-Ho...."

"Why?... why am I like this? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Me?" I can hear shock in her voice.

"What did I do?!"

"You made me feel..." I took a deep breath.

"Made you feel what? Are you drunk again?"

"Ani.."

"You are. I can hear it in your voice."

"정말 (jeongmal - really?)" I snickered.

"Seung-Hon.. go home. I'm tired. I wanna go to sleep."

"I can give you a back rub... just like before. You love that remember?"

"I don't want go strolling into memory lane with you.. I just want to sleep.. "

"Come back to me..." There I said it. Again. For the nth time.

"Seung-Ho..."

"I'll be good. I swear. I'll never make you cry again. I'll be good to you as long as we both shall live. I'll take care of you, love you and protect you with all I have... Please.. Please... just please take me back..." I sobbed. I can't help it but I cried.

"I'm broken without you..."

"What about me? Do you think I'm ok? Do you think I'm fine? No I'm not. I don't know who I am anymore. I lost myself when we were together all those years."

It breaks my heart to hear her cry... I always end up hurting her.

"Baby.. don't cry.. Please..."

"We can't be together... I'll end up hating you.
I still love you.  I really do.. but I need to love myself too... I gave you everything. I gave you the best part of my life.. and you threw it all away. I was weak. I let you do all those things. I let you take advantage of my love for you.. If I don't leave.. I may never leave you..."

"Then don't.. don't leave me..please... don't leave me... What am I going to do without you? How can I survive without you?"

"The same way I'm going to survive without you... I'm sorry...."

"I can't. I won't.... I'm never giving up on you.."

"Don't. Don't come anymore.. Don't wait outside. Don't wait by my door.. if you keep doing that... I'll end up waiting for you.. and I don't want that anymore. I don't want to wait for you by my door or look out my window for you... please..."

"What do I have to do huh? I need you. I want you....!"

"I'm sorry...."

Then I heard her line click.

"Yeoboseo? Yeoboseo?"

I didn't know how long I stayed outside her apartment. I didn't know how long I waited for her to opem her door.

But I know.. no matter how long. I'll never give up on her...