2pm - Ok Taecyeon

I stared at her long and hard. Did she think I'll go easy on her just because she's a girl?

*You're so dead..*

She smirked.

"You." I pointed at her and ran my thumb across my neck. Making a creaking sound.

"Come and get me." She said in a singsong voice.

I did a battle cry as I ran towards her in full offensive but I was caught by surprised when she grabbed my collar and angled her hip and threw me hard.

My body slammed on the mat. All the air left my lungs.

Before I could recover, she grabbed my forearm with both hands and held my wrist upwards and twisted it hard.

I yelled in pain.

She quickly placed her leg on my neck then my waist locking me in place. Seconds later she leaned away squeezing my body and stretching my arm.

I howled in pain!

"Give up?!"

"Never!!"

"Stubborn!" She pulled harder.

I yelled more.

I took a deep breath and tucked my chin in and turn my face towards her ankle. I sat up and lifted her leg up with my chin. I grabbed her ankle with my free hand and  started rolling out by maneuvering to the side where my head is. I then threw my leg up over her stomach as I pried my arms out of her grip and come up to reverse mount.

I pulled her arm hard and she screamed in pain.

I was taken back when I heard her cry and I loosen my grip.

"Are you ok?!"

Her face was in so much pain I let her go.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I pulled her towards me and pushed her hair off her face and examined her.

She sniffed a little.

"I'm so sorry!!" I was so stupid! How can I pull so hard.

She punched my shoulder and we both winced in pain. She held her shoulder.

"You brute! I think you dislocated my shoulder stupid!"

"Apa??!" I looked at her shoulder. I touched her ahoulder gently. I was so focused on it I didn't notice her big grin.

"Stupid...." I heard her giggled. Before I knew what was happening she locked her legs on my torso. She pushed my head forward and pivot her hips. Making me lean to the mat. With her tight hold I had no way of escaping. She maneuver her leg over my arm and pushed me further down for a choke.

I struggled to get myself free.

"Is this your favorite position?" she teased.

"YAH!!" I struggled hard but my air supply depleting fast!

I had no choice!

"Apa Baby!!" I cried.

She immediately let go.

"Baby are you ok?!"

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me?!"

Her eyes narrowed and she hit me in the head!

"YAH!!!"

"What?! Huh? What?!"

"That huts....." I whispered as I rubbed my head.

"Why didn't you counter the attack?!"

"Hoe can I do that?! When I was enjoying the position. It is my favorite one." I winked at her.

"....at night... In our bedroom..." I continued as I crawl towards her.

I pulled her to me and placed her on my lap.

"You win."

"Yes!"

"We'll have a beach wedding instead of the traditional one." I said as I held on tighter.

"I knew you'll see it my way."

I laughed.

"You were trying to kill me!"

"Why would I do that before the wedding?! I won't get any of your money if you die now." She teased.

I laughed harder. She grabbed my face and pulled me for a deep kiss.