Lee Seung Gi part2

AN: So I made another Lee Seung Gi story. He is currently my new obssession! Lol.. for the past 3 weeks. I've watched 4 of his works. A Korean Odyssey that just finished, You're all surrounded. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Love Forecast. He's amazing and seriously adorable! No wonder he is named Nation's Son-in-law!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I stretched my arms to where she were and felt an empty and cold side of my bed. I sat up still disarray and looked around for her.

*6:25am?*

I stood up and put on my sweats and wondered out of the bedroom. My ears picked up spongebob and a baby crying.

I smiled.

"Morning..." I exclaimed as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Papa!!!" A small girl yelled and jumped off her seat knocking down a glass of milk!

"Hae Yoong!" My wife and I both exclaimed.

Our 5 years old daughter looked at us near in tears. Her big brown eyes wide in fear.

I ran to her and picked her up.

"It's ok.. It' ok." I tried to sooth her as she cried.

I walked to my wife who was holding our 11 mos old son by the hips.

"Good morning..." I leaned over her for a kiss.

"Morning... It's too early. Go back to bed."

I pout. "I can't.. bed feels empty without you..."

She laughed.

"You're too cheesy so early in the morning." She teased.

"Only for you..." I smiled as I leaned for another kiss.

We jumped away from each other when we heard Hae Yoong screamed "eeewwwww".

I looked at my wife sheepishly and shrugged.

The rest of the morning was uneventful.

We took turns in carrying Hae Jin but I think he prefers his mom more than his father.

I swear my baby has seperation anxiety!

By 8 we were all scampering by the door. The nanny came in just in time. I have Hae Yoong's school things as my wife was still in her curls running around the kitchen for my lunch

"Yeobo.. I told you we will just eat out." I exclaimed.

"Pfftt.... I'm nearly... done...There!!" She said as she showed off a pink little pony packed lunch

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Baby.. really? Little ponies. "

"Well you ahould have brought home the last lunch box I gave you." She said as she shoved the box in my chest

"My Little Ponies!!" Our daughter protested.

"Baby, papa will just borrow it for a while. Ok?"

She reluctantly nod.

I looked at my watched.

"Yeobo! We'll be late!" I picked up my daughter and ran to the door.

"Yeoboooo! My curls!" I heard my wife yelled at me.

---------------------------------------

"So Seung Gi the next schedule we need to fly to Jeju Island. We'll shoot there for 4 days minimum..."