Lee MinHo

"Yoboseo? So Yeona?"

"Oh Andrea it's me."

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" I asked my friend.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"He's home....." I said softly.

"Ah.. I see.. Araseo. I'll pick you up in 45mins."

"Ok... Thank you."

"No problem."

40 mins I was ready. I was outside my apartment bldg waiting for my friend. Her car stopped infront of my just in time.

"You're early." She said.

"So are you."

"I know my friend. I know you can't wait." She smiled at me.

"Thank..."

We drove to a small village at the end of downtown. In that village there is a hidden restaurant we're not much people knows about. It's a family run restaurant and most of it's clientele are people within the village.
There pork belly and noodles are wonderful. I love Japchae in that place the most.

"I'll be with you in a minute. I'll just find a good spot for the car. Near this restaurant. Ok"

I nod. I stepped out of the car and went in side the house gate. The restaurant is actually a small home inside a residential home. It'a cozy and small. The ambience is great, its also has a small balcony overlooking Seoul.

As soon as I was inside. I saw  familiar figure in the shadows pacing back and fort. I watched the figure few more seconds before I made my way towards it.

As if the figure can sense my presence, it turned around to looked at me. The small flourescent light gave me just enough to see his smiling face.

"You're here..." he said..

I can't help myself I ran towards him. As soon as I reached him I jumped at him wrapping my legs on his waist and placing my face on his neck. Inhaling his scent.

"보고 싶어 (bogo sip-eo - I miss you)" he whispered into my ear. I smiled. I looked at him

"Nado..Bogo sip-eo..."

He leaned over to kiss me softly.

"Ehem.. put the girl down of you still want to live." We both looked at the voice from behind, my friend walking to us.

"Anyongseo" He said to her as he gently put me down.

She nod in reply.

"I'll be inside. Eating until I burst. On a different table. But you will pay. Araseo?" She said to him.

He laughed and nod.

Before she enters the restaurant he grabbed her wrist.

"Thank you for bringing her here."

"What would you two do without me? I expect to recieve a lavish gift for christmas ok?"

He nod.

"Just don't make her cry... she miss you alot when you're away and I have to comfort her."

"She will not cry nor hide anymore soon...."

I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I came from an interview about the movie. I came out."

"What?!" We both exclaimed.

"I said I have a girlfriend for 2 years and she lives in Seoul. She's an English teacher and I met her in a coffee shop. I said I love her so much that I dont want to hide anymore..."

"Really?" I asked.

"I said.. I want to take her out on a date, like normal people do. I wanna hold your hands while we walk on streets. I want to hug and kiss you whenever I want to. Not in the shadows or without a chaperon." He smirked towards So Yeon.

"Yah!" She exclaimed.

"But thank you.. really.. for being the ultimate third wheel. Designated driver. A great friend."

I'm crying right now. I can't help it. I'm so happy.

"No more secrets. No more hiding. Wherever I go. I'm gonna take you with me. And you can't say no. Gala. Premiers. Movie nights. Fan meets. I want you to be with me everywhere."

"Yah.. I have work you know... You can't drag me everywhere."

"Will you still work once we get married? You don't have to you know...."

"Omo!!" So Yeon exclaimed.

"Are you proposing?!" I asked. I'm confused.

He nod.

"I was supposed to do it inside.. but the timing is perfect.. Andrea.. will you do me the honor of being Mrs Lee Min Ho?"

I was speechless. Time stopped. I just stared at him kneeling im front of me.. with a ring on his hand. So Yeon was jumping up and down.

"Andrea? Will you marry me?"

Overwhelmed with emotions I can't speak. I just nod.

His eyes widen, his smile got bigger. He picked me up and spinned. We were laughing and crying at the same time.

He kissed me softly and hugged me tight.

"No more hiding. I'm telling the world that I'm madly inlove with you. I'm claiming you." He whispered.