BTS - Jin

All of the other guys were talking at the same time, but I remained quiet. I looked at her standing in front of the group. Unsure of what's happening.

"Anyeongseo. My name is Andi. I'm your new tutor."

That sentenced keep on replaying inside my head.

*Tutor? Her? How in the world will she be handling 7 boys!?* I smirked.

I looked at her from head to toe. Skinny jeans. White shirt. Converse. She looks younger than us. How will she control us.

"Yah! We don't need a tutor! We're fine on our own." V said.

"Well I think your agency don't think so. And from what I saw as soon as I stepped in. You guys need someone to handle you."

"When you say someone. You're not refering you right? You're younger than us. How in the world can you handle 7 boys." Suga said.

"Me? Young?" She laughed out loud.

We all looked at one another.

"Yah.. I think she's crazy...." RM whispered to us.

I eyed her as she continue to laugh. She was laughing so hard she held on to her side.

"Yah... are you done? You can go." I said.

She tried to breath. She wiped some tears from her eyes.

"Thank you. That just boost my confidence." She laughed a little more.

"Wooh.. ok. I'm ok." She snickered.

"YAH!" V exclaimed.

"Yah?!... oy..  I'm older than all of you. So you better watch it."

"You're kidding right?" Hope said.

"How I wish.. I wish I was young again. But yeah. I'm older.. way older. So... You. In his boxers. Cover up!"

She pointed at JungKook.

"Me? "싫어 (silh-eo - I don't wan't)" he grumbled.

"Silh-eo? Yah. That was not a request. It's an order."

"Who's gonna make me? You?!"

She gave us this evil smile. I got goosebumps.

"You wanna try me? FYI boys I was given full authority. I can do whatever. Whenever. Now if you don't want to test my patience. I suggest you listen to me. "

We were all stunned. Someone as small as her can send chills down our spine. I looked at the group and can't help but smirked. Fear written in their faces.

"Put some clothes on. I suggest you stop walking around in your boxers or birthday suits. Clean this dump and get ready. We're leaving in an hour."

Nobody moved. They were petrified.

"MOVE!!!" She yelled.

All scampered in every direction. V and JungKook bumped into one another. I can't help but laugh while watching the guys run in fear.

As soon as they all disappeared. She laughed.

I watched her in amusement as she laughed her heart out.

*This is gonna be fun.*