harry potter imagine

l

*edited may 15, 2019*

"Y/N look who's looking at you!" your best friend, Y/BF/N explained to you slowly as she smiled smugly.

You looked confused yet, you felt heat rush up your neck as you turn around to see the one and only, Harry Potter.

You see him smile at you but water spills out of his mouth, causing him to look down quickly turning a slight pink.

Your friends laugh at the scene they just watched. you turn around to them to hush as you look back at Harry, who you give a simplistic look.

___

You made your way out of the Great Hall until you hear your name be called out.

"Y/N! Y/N wait!" You looked behind you to see Harry waving his hand in the air trying to catch your attention.

He finally catches up to you in the middle of the hallway.

"Hullo Harry." You say to him with a warm smile.

"So as you know I'm in the Triwizard Tournament-- and there's a Yule Ball around the corner and I was thinking if you would like to go with me..?" Harry asked you, as he turned a pink color
looking down a the floor.

"Of course Harry." You said with a small giggle slipping out of your mouth.

"Great! I'll see you at Y/H's common room around 8." He said before kissing your cheek as he left, leaving you smiling to yourself as you made you a way to the common room.

___

It's been two days since Harry asked you to go with him to the Yule Ball. And today was the day you would be dancing with him. You would be lying to yourself if you said you weren't nervous at all.

You looked at yourself in the full-length mirror in front of you. You looked at your appearance.

A maroon colored dress hanged on you in the right ways, opened in the back as it is paired with black heels. Your Y/H/C laying in lose curl over one shoulder, your makeup nude but paired with a matte maroon lipstick.

"Y/N calm down, you look amazingly hot." Y/BF/N told you as you look hesitantly at her.

"A-are you sure? This isn't too much?" You asked at once.

"Yes I'm sure and of course it's not too much. It's the Yule Ball for Godric's sake!" She says as a giggle slips out her lips along with one coming out of yours.

"Okay okay." You said as you looked at the time on the clock hung to the wall of your shared dormitory.

"It's eight! I should be heading to the common room." You said basically as you rushed out the dormitory. Descending down the stairs hurriedly trying not to fall.

You make your way to the bottom of the first set of stairs, as you see a well dressed Harry waiting for you patiently at the bottom of the stairs.

You smiled widely as you see him look up to you with a form as well. You asked down the stairs meeting him at the bottom.

"You look...wow," Harry said speechless causing you to blush a light red.

"Stop your making me blush." You said looking down at the floor.

"It's my jobs to do so," Harry said causing you to turn a darker shade of red.

"Well, Mr. Potter you don't look bad yourself." You said as you fixed his bow tie a little.

"Let's go." He said with a smirk playing on his lips as we made our way to the Great hall about to have the best night of our lives.

___

The night has come to an end. Everyone making back to the common rooms and biding good night to their dates as they headed to sleep.

You and Harry had finally made it to Y/H common room.

"I had an amazing time Harry." You say as you stop in front of the girl's dormitory door.

"And as did I." He said as he pulled you close into a hug.

As you were to pull away you notice that you're facing wasn't to see from his. Your eye diverts from his eyes to his lips.

Harry does the same but is the one to grow the courage to lean in and kiss you. You melted into the kiss instantly.

Sparks have flown everywhere as the kiss deepens. You smile into the kiss as you continue to kiss him.

He pulls back, already missing the touch of your lips on his.

"I'll see you, tomorrow love." He said before kissing your lips sweetly and passionately.

"Alright, Harry." You said as you tried to bit down a smile to grow in your face but fail as it grows widely.

You made your way inside the girl dormitory. Y/BF/N waiting for you to tell her everything at the Yule Ball including the kiss you and Harry shared, leaving you and your best friend in a fit of squeals.

__________

Hello! Hope you liked this first Character x Reader imagine

More is coming soon so please do look out for more :)