george weasley imagine

𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭
_____________

"are you sure there isn't something going on between you and George?" Hermione interrogated on at the dinner table as she looked at you with narrowed eyes.

"Hermione, 'cmon please stop already. you've been asking me this exact question since we arrived to the Burrow." you said as you placed your face into your hands.

"it's just you guys have been so suspicious since you got here! you guys are clearly hiding something from all of us!"

"'mione leave them alone ㅡ if they say there is nothing going on between Geroge and them, then that's it." Ron sighed out as he looked at her with a small smile as he rested his head on the table.

"butㅡ"

"drop it 'mione, Ron is right. if there is they would've told us by now." Harry says as he pats your shoulder for a sense of reassurance.

"thank you." you mumbled softly towards him as you peeked through your fingers.

"alright alright I'll leave them alone." Hermione pouts as she wraps her hands around her mug as she looked into it.

"anyways we're all going out to Diagon Alley, would you like to come with us?" Hermione said as she gave you a small smile.

you zoned out slightly as you went into your thoughts before looked down at the mug between your hands and replied back to Hermione. "no thank you, I'm actually feeling a bit tired today and I want to catch up in some sleep." you said as you looked at Hermione with a small smile.

Hermione eyed you slightly before nodding her head. "alright, anything you want us to bring back?"

"new set of quills and a book please?" you asked softly while running your hand through your hair.

"very well, we'll bring you back these things." Hermione said as she got up from the table along with Ron and Harry.

you also got up to see them leave through the Floo powder and as you arrived you were surprised to see everyone was there expect for George.

"you really did mean everyone." you mumbled out.

Ron noticed the look of surprise on your face and made his way towards you.

"George decided to stay as well since he wasn't feeling well." Ron said as he gave you a small smile and stuck his hand into his front pockets.

"ah, okay thank you for letting me know."

"of course, just make sure to get some rest." Ron said as he turned back around as it was his turn to go through.

once everyone has went through, you started to make your way towards your room. as you opened your door you let out a small yelp as you collied into a chest.

"George." you groaned out as you rubbed your nose from the pain.

"are you actually tired y/n?" George asked softly.

"not really ㅡ just didn't feel like leaving the house." you sheepishly admitted as you starched at your nape as a nervous habit.

"good."

"good?"

(𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 )