scorpius malfoy and albus potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*

You looked walked around, trying to find an empty compartment. Not having any luck you decided to find one with at least one person or two.

Looking at your left, you see two boys sitting in a compartment. Sighing deeply, you knock on the door. Hearing a faint "come in", you open the door.

"Is it okay if I join you?" You asked while looking between the two boys. One with plantium colored hair and the other with brown hair.

"Yeah, yeah no problem." The one with plantium colored hair told you with a smile.

You gave him a small smile as you sat across from the two. "What's your name?" The boy with brown hair asked.

"My name is (y/n) Riddle." You said as you tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Albus Potter." The brown haired boy introduced himself.

"Scorpius Malfoy." The platinum boy said with a small smile.

You studied both of them until it clicked in your brain. "So you're the boy that everyone is talking about." You said with a small nod as you looked outside the window seeing all the lush of green buzz by the train.

"Please tell me you don't believe a word they're saying," Scorpius says to you with pleading eyes.

"Of course not. If you're where related to Voldemort, then that would make us cousins." You said bluntly with a quick gaze towards Scorpius and then returning your gaze outside the window.

"Cousins? How would that make us cousins?" He asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"My father is named Henry Riddle. The oldest of the Riddle boys. My uncle is Tom Riddle, also known as Voldemort."

Albus started to choke on his own saliva as he heard the minor confession you told, while Scorpius looked at you with wide eyes.

"W-what?" Scorpius said as he couldn't believe you are related to the most powerful Dark Wizard in the entire wizarding world.

"Yeah, Voldemort is my dead uncle. And I know you're not related to him - as I said, I would've known." You said with a simple shrug as you looked at them both.

"Where's your father now?" Albus asked as he raised an eyebrow up.

"Alive, with my younger sister." You said as you smiled at the thought of them.

"And your mother?" Scorpius asked.

"Dead." You whispered out as you looked down at your lap.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry," Scorpius said as he laid a reassuring hand on your knee.

"It's alright, we knew it was going to happen sometime soon." You said as you looked up at them with a weak smile.

They both gave you a smile in reassurance.

"To change the tone in here, what house do you think you're going to get in?" Scorpius asked as he had a huge smile on his face.

"All depends on what the sorting hat decides." You said as you mirrored his smile.

"Maybe Gryffindor?" Albus shrugged.

"How about you, Scorpius?" You questioned him.

"Slytherin, maybe? Not sure." He says with a questionable look.

"Well, fate decides what house we get into." You said as you looked at them with a cheeky smile.