remus lupin imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*trigger warning for some readers as it mentions being abused by a parent

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*
trigger warning for some readers as it mentions being abused by a parent.

It was the 6th year for (y/n) and her fellow classmates. Walking into the DADA classroom to be greeted with an empty class with only a wardrobe sitting at the front.

Once everyone pulled in Remus Lupin - the current Professor of the class - walked out of his office with his hands behind his back and a small smile on his semi-scared face.

"Welcome class. Today we will be learning about Boggarts." He said as he looked around us.

"Can anyone tell me what exactly Boggarts are?" He asked again. Immediately hands shot up but (y/n) kept her's down.

"Miss (y/l/n), could you tell me what a Boggart is?"

Shutting her eyes tightly, she lets out a small groan as she looked up to the Professor. "I don't know sir." She said as she crossed her arms.

"I believe you do know miss. By all means, you answered every answer correct in yesterday's quiz of a brief explanation on them." He said as he also crossed his arms over his chest.

Blushing a light red, she sighs deeply before looking straight into the teacher's piercing blue eyes.

"A boggart is an immortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of the viewer's worst fear. Because of their shape-shifting ability, no one knows what a boggart looks like when it is alone, as it instantly changes into one's worst fears when one first sees it." She said as she smirked slightly at him.

"Very well." Professor Lupin said as nodded his head towards her with a charming smile.

"So the boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us most fears." He said as he walked to the front.

The students followed almost rather eagerly, as to see the Boggart inside the wardrobe.

"Everyone draws out their wands, and repeat after me." He said as he drew his own wand, causing the students to quickly draw out their own and wait for the professor to show them the wand movement including the spell.

"Ridiculous is the spell you will use on the Boggart and as for the wand movement just point straight at it and you should do fine," Lupin said as he stood to the side of the wardrobe.

"Who's up first?" He said as he clapped his hands happily.

Many people walked up in front but (y/n) stayed in the back with her (y/f/n).

"Tell me he isn't a dream (y/n)?" (y/f/n) whispered as she looked at (y/n) with a huge smile.

"Well I won't lie, he is quite handsome for a man his age." (y/n) said as she looked to her feet with a small smile.

"Is it me or do you fancy our DADA teacher?" (y/f/n) said with a smirk on her face knowing she caught her friend.

"I - I do not!" (y/n) said as she turned a deep red.

Her friend squealed in happiness as she looked at her blushing friend. "Ahh, I knew it!" She said as she hugged her friend.

"Ladies, it would be your turn now," Lupin said as he looked at the two girls hugging.

They both let go and made their way to the front. (y/f/n) went first. The boggart came out from the wardrobe and turning into a three-headed dog. As the dog snapped and growled at the frightened girl, (y/f/n) drew her wand straight for the dog and screamed Ridiculously.

The dog soon turned into a merciless puppy, as it stared up at (y/f/n) its tongue sticking out and it's tail wagging.

Happily, she walks to where the rest of the students stood. Lastly, it was (y/n)'s turn to face the boggart.

Stepping to the spot were (y/f/n) was standing at, the once merciless puppy turned into her abusive father.

In it's drunk like state it makes it's way over to (y/n). "You honestly think you're my daughter. Please, I knew that your mother cheated on me with some other scum." He said as he walked circles around the paralyzed girl.

"You're worthless, just like your dead mother. Ha, honestly wished you were dead as well." He said as he got close to her ear.

Tears started to roll down (y/n)'s face as she let all the miss treating and abusive words get into her head once again.

The beer bottle the boggart was holding in its hand soon chartered to the floor causing (y/n) to jump in fright.

"Cat got your tongue?" The boggart snarled in a slur. The boggart reaches for her face, squeezing it tightly causing for her to let a whimper of pain.

"Awe is the poor dumb bitch in pain?" It asked as it began to squeeze even tighter against her cheek.

A loud sob leaves her lips as the pain continued to grow more. She feels her cheek being slapped hard, causing her to look to her right from the blow. "Why do you cry!?" It screamed before throwing a punch to her stomach.

(y/n) falls to the floor from the impact and hits her head hard to the door before blacking out.

____

(y/n)lets out a low groan as she wakes up with a pounding headache. Holding her head slightly she looks around and sees she's not in the hospital wing. She looks at the desk across from and she realizes it's an office. But who's office is it?

"Ah, I see you've finally woken up." Said the voice from the shadows which caused her to wipe her head towards the voice.

"Don't be alarmed it's me." Said the voice as it came out of the shadow soon revealed to be Professor Lupin.

"Professor I apologize for not doing the spell. I just chocked up and didn't know what to do." She said as she felt the warm tears fall down her face.

"Hey, it's okay," Remus said as he made his way to her side on his bed. Taking her small figure into his in a warm embrace, he tries to calm down the sobs she has released when he hugged her.

Telling her that he's there for her and that she'll be okay, she slowly starts to stop crying as her loud sobs turn into sniffs.

"I'm here for you (y/n)," Lupin whispered as he rocked back and forth.

"Thank you." She said as she looked up at him.

"For?" He asked confused.

"For helping me with what happened back there was absolutely terrifying. If it wasn't for you I would be in St. Mungo's right now." (y/n) chuckles lightly.

Remus smiles lightly at her before he held into her figure a little tighter. "I'll always be here. Always."

"I'd like that." She said as she nuzzled closer to his figure.