george weasley imagine 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: GirlWithTea28
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
______________

relentlessly, y/n passed in the living room of the Burrow as she muttered words to herself in order to insure that everything would be okay.

"Dear," Mrs. Weasley says softly with a concerned tone with her voice as she walked back into the living room to still see y/n pacing. "come have tea with me. it should calm your nerves a bit." she says as she gently places her hands on y/m's shoulders before guiding her towards the kitchen.

once y/n sat down, a sigh left her lips as she placed her head down onto the table. she felt the heat of the mug radiate towards her as she kept her head on the table while zoning out.

"y/n drink the tea dear. I know you are worried about George but he'll be fine, along with the others." Mrs. Weasley tried to reassure as the girl lofted her head and reached for the mug in silence.

blowing softly at the liquid to cool it down just a tad before she took a sip, the sound of voices outside caught her attention which caused her to sip too fast and burn her tongue slightly.

"ah piss." y/n muttered out before her and Mrs. Weasley hurried out to see who made it first.

the sound of Ginny running down the stairs to meet up with the two of you met your ears as the three of you rushed outside to see Harry and Hagrid.

"Harry! Hagrid!" Mrs. Weasley said as she stopped a few feet from the pond them landed in. "what happened? where are the others?" Mrs. Weasley questioned as she looked at them with desperation.

"there's no one else back?" Harry questioned as he frowned slightly.

"they're running from the start Molly, we didn't stand a chance." Hagrid said.

"well, thank goodness you two here are all right." Mrs. Weasley sighed out as she looked between the two.

"there were Death Eaters. it was an ambush." you heard Hagrid say before you zoned out while looking towards the ground, as you tried to keep calm due to your anxiety.

"here quick!" the sound of Remus shouting brought you back to reality once you saw George shifting back to himself. "quickly to the house!" Remus said as Harry came to George's side and helping bring him in.

"George!" you called out as you quickly came to Mr. Weasley's side and saw the amount of blood George lost due to him missing an ear.

"oh my boy." Mrs. Weasley said as she saw George being placed on the couch.

The two of you quickly made by his side, where Mrs. Weasley sat by his head and you sat by the couch holding onto his hands.

you zoned out the commotion as you concentrationed on George's even breathing for the reassurance that he is alive.

soon Fred joined your side and looked at George with deep concern.

"how you feeling they're Georgie?" Fred asked as he looked at him awaiting for an answer.

"sant-like." George whispered out with closed eyes.

"saint-like?" you questioned and instantly caught on to the joke George was about to make.

"come again?" Fred asked confused as to what his twin was going for.

"saint-like ㅡ I'm holy. I'm holy Fred, get it?" George said as he smiled and pointed at the his missing ear with a mischievous smile on his face.

"a whole wide world of related humor and you go for "im holy?" that's pathetic." Fred laughed out as he looked at George with a small smile.

"reckon im still better-looking than you." George joked which caused you to snicker.

turning his gaze towards you, George took a tighter hold onto your hands and gave you a wide smile.

"'ello love." George said as he gave you a smile.

"George Weasley, what am I going to do with you?" you said as you brushed your hand through his hair softly with a smile of your own.

"well I could say "marry me," but well you know the times aren't well." George said as he gave you a closed smile.

"are you seriously proposing me when we just found out that Mad-eye just died?" you gasped out to George quietly as you gave him a small slap on the shoulder.

"like I said not a good time." he said with a small shrug.

"you seriously have the worse timing ever." you giggled out as you shooked your head.

"thank you. but I bet you, you would still say yes." George teased.

"George!" you gasped out as you blushed which only caused him to laugh lightly while giving you a wide smile.

"you love me." he said as he sat up slightly.

"that I do." you said as you looked at him briefly before looking away shyly as you blushed even more.

"hmm," George hummed out before he gently took hold of your shirt and pulling you closer towards him.

"i could just about kiss you right now." he hummed out as he gave you the dreamy smile you fell in love with.

"and what's holding you back?" you said as you looked at him then at his lips teasingly.

without holding out, George leaned in and kissed you. making you feel breathless as you knew that this marked a new chapter in your relationship.

________
make sure to mark November 30 on your calendar 😌