severus snape imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*JashinWillPunishYou

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*
JashinWillPunishYou

Being a Hufflepuff, people don't take you so seriously. They all think you're all happy and kind souls, yet for a certain Hufflepuff, that's not the case.

And that certain Hufflepuff is (y/n) (y/l/n).

She doesn't take - in one word - shit from anyone. She sometimes wonders if she was supposed to be in Slytherin for the way she acts - even some of the fellow Hufflepuffs think so.

Her favorite class? Potions. Hands down, no one bothered to ask her why. She was top of her potions class of her year - well house.

Considering that was her favorite class, she knew all the potions by heart and could do them with no mistakes except one.

Amortentia. Also known as a love potion. For some reason, the girl couldn't master it like the other potions she've learned throughout her 6 years in Hogwarts.

Asking Professor Snape for help was somewhat hard yet easy at the same time. Snape agrees to teach her during the dinner hour. Smiling trimpupatlely, she makes her way back to the Hufflepuff common room to gather the things she will need for the private lesson.

Would I call it a private lesson? She thought to herself as she continued to grab the necessities for the - whatever you'd like to put it a lesson.

Once it was dinner time she walked out the common room that is located in the dungeons, meaning she made it to the potion classroom's door in no time. Once at the front of the wooden door, she knocks. As she finished knocking, she takes a step back looking down to her feet.

The door swings open to reveal an agitated looking Snape on the other side of the door. "Miss (y/l/n) come in." He says as he opens the door more for her to walk in.

Taking her steps in she walks to her assigned desk and sets her things down. "Would you like me to gather the ingredients for the potion Professor?" She asked him as she turned around to him with her arms behind her back.

"No need for that miss (l/n), all the ingredients are already set on the table." He said as his hand gestured towards the table set with the needed ingredients and a cauldron.

"Okie dokie then." She said as she made her way over to the table with her potion textbook. "You won't be needing that," Snape said as he joined her.

"Sir, I'm going to need my textbook to know what to do correctly and exactly." (y/n) said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Believe me, you won't be needing the textbook when I'm here." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Whatever you say, Professor." She said as she placed her book down on the floor.

Snape rolled his eyes but had blush dusted on his face.

Collecting all her thoughts, she turned to the Professor with a small smile on her face. "How do we start this potion sir?"

Snape composed his posture and turned serious once again. " You are going to need an Ashwinder egg." He said.

She extends her hand to reaches for the first ingredient and cracks the egg into the cauldron.

"Now for the rest of the ingredients," Snape says as he watches (y/n) put in the rest of the ingredients.

----

"Let's see how it turned out," Snape says as he looked into the cauldron to look at the illuminating pink fluid. (y/n) hovers over the cauldron to look inside herself.

"Now tell me what you smell," Snape says.

She sniffs the area of the potion and instantly she smells a mixture of pine trees and books. "I-I smell pine trees and the smell of books." She says as she blushes at what she realizes who smells like that.

Snape himself. You may find it ironic that she like the topic of potions and that she likes her professor. But who could blame her, she found him attractive in his own way. He may not like her the way she does but that doesn't change her way of seeing him. "Tell me what you smell Professor." She said as she looked at him with a small smile.

Snape looks at her with a questioning look but does as so. He smells a mixture of roses and books. A small blush couldn't help but creep onto his face as he faced his favorite student. "A mixture of roses and books is what I smell." He says as he looks into her eyes.

Her eyes widen as she looks into his eyes as well. She knew that her favorite perfume was a rose type of smell that she tends to use.

"P-professor, do you think that. . .that the potion is of us?" She daringly asked as continued to look up at him.

Snape was the first to look away from the girl he knew he felt something for. Enranged with himself, he moves away from her side. "Leave." He said as he looked to the floor.

"Professor please I -" she gets cut off by Snape slamming his fist into the table near him.

"Leave!" Snape blows as he looks at her with rage the only emotion on his face.

"Why am I being thrown out for asking a bold question?" She says as he moves closer to him, who he takes a step back.

She frowns at his actions and keeps taking a step towards him but continues to take steps back. "Face it, Severus, we both have feelings for one another. The damn potion even proves it for Godric sakes." She says as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Feeling his anger finally get the best of him, he glares at the girl in front of him. "I DON'T LOVE YOU (Y/N)! JUST FACE IT."

Tears start to brim her eyes as she continues to stare at the man she's fallen for. "You're a bloody coward Severus Snape." (y/n) said as she turned around to walk away but her wrist was grabbed before she could fully wall away.

(y/n) falls into his chest with her hands laying on his chest. They both are breathing heavily as they look at one another.

"I am not a coward," Snape says he takes a strand of her hair and puts it behind her ear.

"Then prove me wrong." She says as her eyes travel to his lips then back to his eyes.

Snape does the same but closes the small space between them. The kiss was slow and passionate until (y/n) put her hands in his hair which turned the slow kiss into a heated one.

After a while, they pull apart. (y/n) smiles as she looks down and then back at him. "I guess you're not a coward then."

Snape chuckles as he kisses the top of her head and hugs her tightly.