harry potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*WriterGirlme

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
WriterGirlme

It was like any other day for Nikhad, she got ready for her classes and made her way towards the Great Hall. Once upon reaching the Ravenclaw table, her friend Luna stands in front of her.

"Good morning Luna, what's wrong?" Nikhad says with a warming smile.

"Good morning Nikhad --- this is for you," Luna said as she handed Nikhad an envelope with her name on it.

"But we don't get mail until this Friday," Nikhad said as she sat next to her at the table.

"Yes, very true," Luna said as she stared off into the distance with a dreamy look.

"I'm not going to open it now, I'll read it later," Nikhad said as she looked at the letter one last time and placed it in her bag for safe keeping.

_______

Some time has passed and Nikhad was in the library with her close friends.

"Nikhad, did you ever get to read the letter you've gotten this morning?" Luna said with a small smile.

" That's right --- thank you for reminding me Luna," Nikhad said as she went into her bag and pulled out the letter from this morning.

"Oh, who's that from?" Hermione said as she studies the letter from Nikhad's hand.

Nikhad turns the envelope over and checks who's it from before shrugging. "Doesn't say," She says with a small frown.

"Could be from anyone," Harry says as he keeps his gaze on the table.

"Maybe a secret admirer?" Neville said as he looks up from the book he's reading.

"I have a feeling it is Neville," Ginny said as she looks at Nikhad for a reaction.

"Bet you 5 galleons that it's a secret admirer," Ron whispers to his sister.

"You're on," Ginny says with a smirk.

As everyone had their conversations, Nikhad read to herself the letter that was sent to her. And to say she was bashful for what the person wrote on how she made them feel when they would see them, to how she's the most beautiful girl they have seen in all Hogwarts, and to how each aspect of herself made her even more perfect it made her, would be understanding as to why she's red.

"So what is it?" Ginny asked with an eager tone in her voice.

"It's a secret admirer," Nikhad said with a small smile.

"Bloody hell," Ron mumbles out as he runs her hand down his face.

"You owe meee," Ginny whispered to her brother.