ron weasley imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*

"Treacherous little bleeder! Is there no one we can trust?" Ron asked as you four finally apparated into a(n) of a forest.

"They kidnapped Doug because he supported me...it was just desperate," Harry said as he walked from his landing spot.

"I'll do the enchantments," Ron said as he turned around to set up the invisible shield around your new location.

"Come on Hermione--let's look for land." You said as you grab hold of her hand and started to walk.

Ron continued to walk for only three steps until he sees five Snatchers apparate, only one foot away from him. Harry stops in his tracks as he sees them as well, but you didn't notice anything until you hear a voice. " Hello, beautiful's." You both looked up to see a man leaning against a tree. You both take steps back in fear he would try to do something while you are close to him.

You turn around to only be met by the five Snatchers looking upon the four of you, causing you all to run to the depths of the forest. "Oh don't hang about? Snatch 'em." Said the man calmly, letting loose the Snatchers to chase after you.

They began to run after you, but since you all had a head start you are farther ahead of them. The only thing you could hear throughout the woods is the heavy panting leaving your lips and all the twigs and leaves being crushed under your feet as you run.

Nonverbal spells are being thrown around, each trying to hit one of the four of you but missing badly since your running away from them. You let out a quick scream as a spell hits a tree next to you almost falling to the floor, but thank Godric Ron was there to catch you before you did. Harry tumbles over a tree branch causing him to fall but catches himself quick enough in order for them not to catch him.

The four of you continue to run for your life until a spell hits Ron which causes him to fall since the spell sent ropes to tie at his feet. You stop in your tracks to help Ron, making your way to his side but he pushes you off him. "Run!" was all he said to you as you saw the Snatchers get closer to where you and Ron where.

You look worried but you continue to run until you come across Hermione and Harry standing in a clearing. Then you see Hermione shoot a nonverbal spell directly to Harry's face, causing him to stumble backward and hit the ground. Harry's face swells up only leaving one eye somewhat open and the other completely closed as if he has been punched in the face.

You get the idea of what she was doing, you run to Harry taking off his glasses - in order for them not know it is him- and put them in your jumper's pocket.

"The Hollows exist but he's only after one of them, the last one, he knows where it is. He's gonna have it by the end of the night. Do you know who had the Elder Wand?" Harry stampers on, but before you can answer his question you were grabbed by one of the Snatchers.