blaise zabini imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

*edited on may 16, 2019*(you are a Slytherin in this one)

(you are a Slytherin in this one)

Running as fast as your feet can take you. Tears running down your face as you run to your three best friends common room.

You being in Slytherin, everyone thinks you are ruthless and cruel. Your honestly the complete opposite, coming from a bloodline of Gryffindor, you were surprised you were sorted into Slytherin.

"Chocolate Frog." You said through sob to the Fat Lady. Opening up you walk right in, instantly feeling at home.

"Hey Y/N-woah what happened to you?" Ron asked as his smile disappeared from his face, causing the other two to look at you.

"Blaise is what happened to me." You said as you felt your knees give out, causing you to collapse to the floor.

"What did he do?" Hermione asked as she picked your fragile boof of to the ground to the couch.

"Is-saw him kissing Pansy." You said in a low whisper but audible enough for them to hear.

"I'll teach that rat a le-" Harry said, getting off from his seat, but you cut him off by grabbing a hold of his arm.

"Please don't." You said as you looked at him with pleading eyes.

Sighing, Harry sat do Tootoo much for his dismay. The room fell silent once again, but soon interrupted by someone barging into the common room.

"Y/N!" The sound of your name cause Harry, Ron, Hermione and you to look over.

Anger soon took over the sad feeling you had a second ago. "Leave Zabini." You spat out as you reached into your pocket for you're wand holding it tight.

"Not until you hear me out." A frantic Blasie looks at you while having his hand up in front of him trying to calm you down.

"Here you out!? Are you out of your god damn mind? All I can hear is you and Pansy snogging. I think that's all I need to hear." You said as you walked pass bumping shoulders on the out.

Making your way to the Great Hall for dinner along with the Golden Trio, you have decided to sit with them that day.

Picking at your food, not really having an appetite for it. As you picked at your steak, an owl flew by dropping a red enveloped letter in front of your plate.

"Oi, Y/N has a how, er," Seamus said causing the people in earshot to look at her direction.

Opening it with shaky hands, it opens on to itself, soon beginning to speak.

"Y/N how can I express the thing I love about you. Hones, too,y I can't! Why? You may ask...well it's because my love for you is unexplainable! And know for what happened earlier I want to talk about that. So please please please meet me by the Whomping Willow right now. Zabini x" the letter soon ripped itself into shreds once it finished speaking. Y was determined to make him stop being a fool for one part and the other just to hear him out.

Getting up from the table you start making your way to the Whomping Willow.

As you arrived, you see a figure sitting near but so close to the Whomping Willow. Head its hands as if in pain, but knowing it was a habit of his to do so when he's thinking.

"You have two minutes to explain yourself before I change my mind and leave." You said crossing your arms across your chest, grabbing the attention from Blaise as he looked up at you.

Getting off from the ground he walks over to you. Grabbing of your hands into his he looks straight into your eyes ready to say what he has to say.

"Look Parkinson put this spell on herself to make it look like you. When I got there I even thought that it was you so I kissed her thinking it was you. Then I realized that it wasn't you but Parkinson once I saw you running away. I-I am so sorry, words can not explain how sorry I am." He said all in one go but you knew what he said.

Looking into the eyes that you fell in love with, you sigh. Already knowing you forgive him, you crush him into a hug taking him by surprise a little but does hesitate to hug you back.

"I forgive you." You said while pulling away.

"And now I can do this--to the right girl." He said as he leans down to kiss passionately, the lips.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away resting his forehead against your's softly.

"I love you too." You said an aa s a smile appears on both of your faces.