neville character catch-up

hello! so I've decided that I will add Neville into the preference area :]

so here is his catch-up

enjoy :))
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
____________

What he calls you:
Sunshine; the reason he calls you this is because you always brighten his day and he finds it adorable each time you blush when he calls you this name.

What he loves the most out of you:
He loves that you always seem to have a smile on your face when you are around your friends and when you are alone with him.

What he loves about you; physically:

He loves your legs

Your first date with him:

Neville thought it would be a good idea to have a picnic date near the Black Lake, where both of you meet one another.

How he proposes to you:

It took some convincing, due to your jobs, but Neville got you to join him for a picnic at a local river in a park. Little did you know, Harry and Ron were there waiting to get a photo of the whole thing. When you both go to the park, you set out the blanket and sat down ---- making it hard for Neville to get down on one knee! Drawing your attention to a boat in the water, he finally got you to stand up in order for him to take the ring out and propose to you.

What you call him:

Nel; you've always called him this since you always liked to put nicknames on people so you can remember them easier. Neville never had an issue with the nickname, unless it's someone else that is calling him that, then he has a problem.

What you love about him:

You love his passion for Herbology. You never knew why, but the way he would passionately talk about it and the way his eyes would light up would make your day no matter what.

What you love about him; physically:

You love the light freckles he has scattered around his face, that no one is really able to see unless they are close enough to see them.

The year you meet each other:

1st year

How many children you have together:

2 children

The song (muggle):

Lovely by Billie Eilish

The movie you watch together (Disney version):

Alice in Wonderland (cartoon version)

The book you read together:

What To Say Next by Julie Buxbaum

Where you meet each other for the first time:

Near the Black Lake during your 1st year.

Yourgo-too Marvel movie:

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Couple tattoo: