sirius black imagine part 1

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*

"y/n, darling are you dressed?" My mother calls to me from outside my room.

"Uhhh, yeah." I lie in my answer as I know I'm not dressed, due to the fact laying in my bed still in my pajamas.

The door knob to my door twists open as my mother opens the door and walks in, wearing her all black dinner dress. A scroll forms on her face as she looks at me laying on my bed, still in my pajamas.

"Why lie to me child? You're supposed to me dressed for the Black family's arrival." She says as she walks to my closet and pulls out the hideous green dinner dress from the depth of my closet.

"I don't want to wear that." I said as I scrunch my nose in nose in disgust as my mother lays the dress on my bed as she looks for the matching shoes.

"What are you talking about child? This dress is absolutely beautiful." She says as she places the shoes on the bed next to the dress.

I roll my eyes at my mother's extraneity. She stands in front of my bed. Waiting for me to get ready. I look at her, then something clicks inside my head. A small smile forms on my lips as I look at my mother with a loving look. "Oh silly me!" I said as I tapped my head lightly. "Of course i love this dress very much. May you please leave the room mother so I can change?" I asked in my very best faked polientice.

A grin forms on my mother's face as she falls for my trick. "Of course sweetheart." She said a she walks out of my room and back into the dining room.

Quickling making my way to the door and peaking my head out to make sure the coast is clear, I lock it once I close it and place the dress and matching shoes back to the deep part of my closet.

Slowly opening the loose woodpanel in my closet, I take out the bag I have full of muggle clothes that I've bought when I went into town and took out an outfit.

I took out the high-waisted deming jeans, with a short sleeved multi-colored stripped shirt, and black converse.

I take them into my hands and make my way towards my bedroom bathroom.

Finishing up my bathroom routine, I slip on the clothes I picked out. I let my hair down in its natural stare and make my way back into my room.

"Walburga, do come in!" I hear my mother say from downstairs which causes a smirk to grow on my face.

I take this opportunity to go downstairs. As I walk down the stairs, I know my presence is known by the amount of times the floorboards of the stairs creaked under my feet. "Ah and here's our daughter y/n." My father calls out as he points to the stairs.