dean thomas imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*no-fart-jokes

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
no-fart-jokes

"Have you thought on what you are planning to do tonight?" Harry asked y/n who played on the couch with her head touching the floor.

"Not really --- why?" She asks as she straightens herself up from the position she was on the couch.

"There's going to be a party here in the common room later on at night if you want to come," Harry tells her as he looks around the common room.

"Will uh --- Dean be there?" y/n asked as she looked at her hands that rested on her lap as a small blush forms on her cheeks.

A smirk grows on Harry's face as he looks at her. "Of course, he always goes to the parties."

"Then I'll be there," y/n says as she looks up at Harry with a small smile.

______

y/n sat on her bed contemplating if she actually wanted to go to the party that's just happening downstairs.

She looked down at her choice of outfit. Dark washed jeans with a well-fitting crop-top and her sneakers.

She got up and me her way to the door, her hand touched the doorknob ready to open it but she stopped herself.

What if she went to the party and things don't go as planned, what would she do?

Shaking her head at the thought, she twists the doorknob and makes her way to the common room.

As she reached near the end of the stairs she took is a deep breath. "I said I was going and I'm going," she mumbled out to herself as she walked the rest of the stairs with a bright smile on her face.

"y/n, you made it!" Harry calls out as he holds a red cup in hand.

"Hey, Harry!" She called out as she waved at him with a huge smile on her face.

"Here have some!" He yelled out through the music as he handed y/n a red cup for herself.

"Thank you!" She yelled out as she took the cup out of Harry's hand.

Harry walks closer and leans into her ear. "Dean's hanging around in the corner somewhere with Seamus." He says as he leans back and gives her a smirk.

"Alright, thank you." A small smile forms on her face as she blushes deeply. But she's grateful that the low lit lights won't let anyone see it so.

y/n walks towards the snack table to see f she could find something to snack on to try and calm her nerves.

As she takes hold of a bite-size pumpkin pastie. When she places it in her mouth and turns around, she bumps into someone.

"Oh Godric, I'm so --- Dean!" y/n said as she looked up at Dean with her eyes wide.

"Hey y/n," Dean said as he looked down at her with a wide smile.

"So sorry for bumping into you," y/n mumbles out as she looks to the side trying to hide her blush.

"No, no it's alright." He says as he chuckles lightly.

y/n looks back at him with a small smile. Deans then face back and looks at her before looking away quickly.

"I actually was meaning to bump into you," he mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

"Really?" She questions him as looks at him with a questionable look.

"Yeah --- wanted to be around you tonight," he said as he looked down at her.

"Well we share the same thought," y/n said as she took a sip from her cup with a smile on her face.

A wide smile forms on his face as he looks at her. "I'm glad to hear this night won't turn out awkward," he said.

y/n smiles but tries to suppress it by biting her lower lip.

"Come on let's go dance," Dean said as he gestured his head to the side to where everyone is dancing.

y/n looked at the people dancing and then back to him, contemplating about the whole thing. "Fuck it," y/n said as she took the remaining of her drink in one big gulp. She swallowed the contents and placed the cup on the table behind her. "Let's go dance," y/n said as she took hold of Dean's hand and made her way to the dance floor.

They both started to dance with one another. They both laughed together as they danced until the party ended.

Dean decided to walk to y/n back to her bedroom door. As they both reached her door they talked some more.

"Anyways, I had a good time with you tonight Dean --- meant a lot." y/n said as she takes her hand behind her and placed it on the doorknob but didn't turn it yet.

"I did too --- I hope we can have many more nights like this but just the two of us instead," He said as he tucked away a piece of y/n's hair behind her ear.

"As do I," y/n said as she looked at him with admiration in her eyes.

He looked at her with as much admiration but he couldn't help himself but look down at her lips. y/n noticed the action and she did the same. They both started to lean in and when their lips were mere inches apart, Dean looked at her with a questionable look, as if asking her if he could kiss her.

"Yes," y/n said as if reading his mind as she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him closer.

Smiling, Dean closes the small gap between them and kisses her passionately. Soon after they both pulled away in order not to take things too fast between the two.

"Goodnight Dean," y/n said as she slowly turned the knob of her door.

"Goodnight y/n," Dean said with a smile on his face as he moved back slowly not wanting to leave fully.

"I'll see you tomorrow," y/n said as she bit her lip as she tried to suppress her wide smile.

"I'll see you," Dean said as he waved at her one last time before turning around and making his way to his shared room.

As they both entered their room's, they both went to bed with a wide smile on their faces as they both fell asleep thinking about one another.

____________