harry potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*XxSunnytheStarxX

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
XxSunnytheStarxX

"They're at it again." Ron sighed as he sat down next to Hermione on the couch in the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione stops where she was reading and looked at Ron with a confused look. "Who are?"

Another sigh leaves his lips as he rests his head back and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Harry and Sunny." He said with an annoyed groan.

"Again?" Hermione says as she closes her book and places it on her lap. Ron hums a response as he continues to rest his head back. "They've given me a bloody headache and I can't stand it no more."

"I could've sworn they would tell one another how they feel by now," Hermione mumbled as she places her finger on her lips as she goes into deep thoughts.

"Hermione keep hoping that they'll ever confess their feelings for one another". It's going to take---" Ron was cut off by the sound of two voices shouting at one another.

"I will personally murder you." Sunny said as she came into view for Ron and Hermione. Soon after Harry is hot behind her trail with an angered look upon his face. "I can handle myself very well without you trying to pry yourself in trying to be my "knight and shining armor"."

"I'm just trying to help you!" Harry yells out.

"Like I said, Harry. . .I don't need your help." She said as she ran her hand through her hair. Sunny felt her blood begin to boil and sadness course through her. She licks her lips with an angered smile on her face as she looks to the floor then to Harry with a dead look on her face. "You fucking bastard." She mumbles as she turns around and makes her way to the girl domitry's with an angered aurora off her.

"I DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Harry yells out.

Sunny stops midway up the stairs as she turns around to Harry with her cheeks a deep red color. They lock eyes with one another until Sunny looks away with a sigh and shakes her head as she continues her way up the stairs.

Harry's eyes follow after her with a disappointed and guilty look on his face. A loud sigh leaves his lips as he runs his hand through his hair and tucks at it. Hermione and Ron share a look between one another.

Ron got up and placed a hand on to Harry's shoulder. "Mate, you took that a little too far this time. . ." He said as he squeezed it.

"You don't think I know that Ron!?" Harry snaps at his best friend, then a groan leaves his lips as he looks at Ron. "Sorry Ron, I --- I didn't mean to snap at you." He said as he looked down at his feet.

Hermione stood up from her spot on the couch and looked at the two with sorrow eyes. "I'm going to check up on Sunny." The boys nodded their heads.

Hermione started to make her way to the girl dormitories. As she made it in front of her shared room with Sunny, she could hear her loud sobs. Hurriedly, Hermione opens their door and makes her way to Sunny's bed. Hermione takes hold of Sunny's shaking body as she comforts her. Sunny wraps her arms around Hermione's torso to grasp onto the warmth Hermione is providing.

"I'm tired of fighting with him all the time, 'mione," Sunny said through her tears.

"I know Sunny. . .i know." Hermione said as she rocked their bodies side to side.

"Why didn't I take the chance and tell him how I feel?" Sunny questions out loud to Hermione but mostly to herself.

"Only you and Godric himself will know."

"I wish I knew why." Sunny mumbled as she wiped the remaining tears away from her cheeks.

____

It has been a complete week since the last argument between Harry and Sunny. Things have been tense for them and everyone in their house can feel the tension.

As each day goes by, Sunny grows even more impatient with herself as she can't seem to go to Harry and confess her feelings to him. Even if she went up to him, she couldn't form any words causing her to just look at him and walk away when it became embarrassing for the both of them.

"Dumbledore is turning in his grave," Ron whispers to Hermione as he looks at Harry who is looking at Sunny from across the common room.

Hermione hits his chest with the back of her hand, which causes Ron to let out a small yelp at the impact. "You can't say things like that Ron!" She whispers yells at him.

"I know, but look at them. . .they're miserable!" He says as he points at them.

"Ron let them do this on their own. We can't keep medaling with them and their feelings. " Hermione said as she looked at Sunny.

Sunny was writing down her three paragraphs essay for potions when she feels eyes on her. She stopped writing and looked up. Turning her head to her right she sees that Harry is looking at her. When he realizes that he was caught, he blushes and looks away.

A small smile forms onto Sunny's lips as she continues to write. As she continues to write she knows that Harry is looking at her still which causes her to blush and shake her head. The staring sensation continues happening a sigh leaves her lips as she places down her quill and looks at Harry. "Are you going to continue staring at me, Potter?" She questions him as she raises an amused eyebrow.

Harry's eyes widen a little as he looks at her. "I --- erm. . .just I --- damn it." He mumbles out as he looks down at his lap.

A small laugh escapes Sunny's lips as she gets up from her spot and makes her way towards Harry on the couch. As she sits in the empty spot next to Harry, she turns to him with a small smile. "Listen, Harry, I just wanted to tell you that. . .um, I --- I love you too." She mumbles out at the end as she looks at him then to her lap.

Harry placed his hand onto her knee, which causes Sunny to look up. "I'm glad you feel the same way as I do Sunny." He said as he rubbed her knee softly.

Ron looked between the two with his mouth hanging open at the scene in front of him. Hermione looked at him with a smirk on her face as she looks at him. "What did I tell you," Hermione said as she looked at Ron.

"Do we celebrate or. . .what?" He asked as he looked at Harry and Sunny who are smiling at one another.

"Of course! Do the spell where small smarks come out of your wand." Hermione said with a huge smile on her face.

"How do you do that?" Ron says as he looks at Hermione with a confused look on his face.

"Aren't you a bloody wizard or not?" She says as she crosses her arms over her chest and looks at Ron a serious look.

___________

Updated 08 - 23 - 18