harry potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019**important author's note at the end*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
*important author's note at the end*

Chronic_Star_Dreamer

Tatiana's pov:

"Hey, Tatiana!" Hermione said to me as she caught up to me, as I pushed my wheelchair down the hallway.

"Hey 'mione," I said to her I as I gave her a quick side glance with a wide smile as I continued to make my way back to my dormitory.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out for a while you know? Chat for a bit in the library?" Hermione said as she stopped walked, which caused me to stop and turn my wheelchair to the side in order to look at her.

I hesitated to answer her and I looked at the pile of homework on my lap before I looked at her.

Hermione seemed to notice my hesitation due to my school work. "We can work on our work in there too as we talk," She says as she holds her books tighter to her chest.

Finally deciding, I sighed slightly and gave her a small smile as I nodded my head along to her idea. "Sure," I told her as I turned around and made my way next to her in order to make our way to the library to chat and do our work.

_____

We both sit in silence as we both continue to do our class work.

"So --" Hermione starts as she breaks the silence that took over us as we did our work. "Has anyone asked you to the Yule Ball yet?" She says as she sets her quill down.

The feeling of heat rushing up my neck to its rightful place on my cheeks burn brightly at the thought of the Yule Ball. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear as I placed my quill down with a shaky hand. "Actually no -- no one has asked me to the Yule Ball yet,"

"I'm sure someone is going to ask you," she says as she places her hand onto my hand, that she gives a tight squeeze.

I looked at her with a questionable look and saw a glimmer in her eyes that shows as if she knew something that I didn't.

Ignoring my thoughts, I smile at her. "Has anyone asked you to Yule Ball yet, Hermione?"

A fierce blush forms on her cheeks as she looks down at her paper while she tucks a lock of her hair behind her ear nervously. "Erm -- Viktor Krum is taking me." She says quietly as she looks up at me with a small smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

I tilt my head to the side slightly and eyed her carefully before a small smile of my own takes over my face. "You wished someone else asked you didn't they?"