george weasley imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞Appleminapple(sorry for the late update! 💜)

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
Appleminapple
(sorry for the late update! 💜)

You sat around the fire of the Gryffindor common room as you started to think to yourself. You stared into space as blurred thoughts go through your mind, not giving you much of an interest to ponder on them expect one.

You tilted your head to the side as you brought the thought forward, letting your guard down as you did so not thinking how much the idea could hurt you.

Tears started to burn at the rim of your eyes as the thought began to make you realize how much insecurities you had and how you were foolish enough to think the person you fancied could like you back.

"How foolish can I be?" You said to yourself as a drop fell from your eye to your lap.

"Foolish child thinking someone like him is going to fall for you," You said louder to yourself as you ran your hands through hair as started to tug at your roots in frustration. "Such a fool," You said as you let all the held up tears in your eyes fall as you placed your hands over your face as you tried to stifle your cries and hide from any wanting eyes that came downstairs.

The sound of laughter fills your ears as you brought your knees up to your chest as you continued to cry trying your best to not draw attention to yourself.

The laughter died down as they fully entered the common room.

"y/n?" You heard the twins ask you at the same time as they walked towards you in hurried steps at the sound of your cries.

You pressed your knees further into your chest when they each sat by both of your sides.

"y/n? What's wrong?" George asked as he placed a hand on your back as he leaned in slightly to look at you, but you hid your face from him as you continued to cry harder.

"y/n, dear you're scaring us -- what happened?" George said as he brought you into his arms to show you some comfort.

You mumbled something that they couldn't hear quite right as they both shared a look before George gave Fred a nod of his head t

"y/n, please tell me what made you cry." George said softly and he started to run his hands through your hair.

You sniffled as you looked up at him and meet his gaze as you wiped away tears.

"Just thoughts that I'm having," you sighed out as you turned away from his wondering gaze.

"Thoughts like?" George asked as he leaned his head to the side in curiosity.

"About my insecurities," you said quietly as you started to feel a new wave of tears start to formulate in your eyes.

"Why are you thinking about you're insecurities?" George asked as he frowned his eyebrows at you.

"Because I was thinking about how the person I like probably doesn't like me because of them," you said as a lone tear fell down your eye.

George was quick enough to wipe the tear away as he placed his hands onto your face gently as he made you look at him again.

"What if he did like you?" George questioned which made you confused.

"Even if he did that would be impossible," you said simply.

George visibly frowned as he looked into your eyes before what came out of his mouth shocked you.

"y/n, I fancy you and I want you to know that you shouldn't let your insecurities get the best of you. The next time something like this happens please come to me and don't let them blurr your thoughts." George said as he pulled you into a hug and held onto you tightly.

You wrapped you arms around George's torso and held onto him tightly as well.

"I promise," you said softly as you snuggled yourself closer to him.