george wealsey imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

*edited on may 16, 2019*

George, Fred and their friend Lee Jordon were all in the Gryffindor common room. Surprisingly, doing their work.

"What are Y/N eyes green or hazel?" Fred asked as he writes things down on his piece of parchment.

"Erm-- I think they're gree," Lee said as he continues writing.

"Are you sure?" Fred asked as he stopped writing to look at his friend.

"I mean...i believe so," Lee said as he stopped writing as well to look at Fred.

They both began to argue over the eye color of Y/N. Causing George to have enough of the two.

"Her eye color is Y/E/C," George said as he continued to write down.

"And how do you know that?" Fred asked as a smirk grew on his face.

"I- I just do..." George stuttered nervously as he kept writing.

"I think he fancies Y/N," Lee said as he smirks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So?" George questioned now being the one to cross his arms over his chest.

"Oh dear brother, it obvious that you fancy her. I mean look at her she's gorgeous! And you are going to be the one to ask her out tomorrow to go to Hogsmeade." Fred said as he pressed a finger in his brother's chest proving his point, in a way.

"What if she says no to me?" George asked instantly getting nervous over her rejection to him.

"Highly dought it," Lee said causing George to chuckle nervously.

"Alright fine I'll ask her." He said as he got back to his work.

••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••

George looked for Y/N around the grounds. Wondering where she could be. He stops in his track when he hears a certain voice, quite recognizable to his ears.

Following the voice, he finds her in the passageway to the library.

"Hey Y/N," George said as he finally reached.

She turned to him, a huge smile crossing her face as she sees him.

"Hey, George." She said.

George looked into her eyes only to see them turn a gold shade. He grew confused but decided to dismiss it.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me." He asked as a nervous wave went through him. Looking into Y/N eye's he sees that a light yellow band was emerging through the gold color.

"I...well-- yes I love to." She said as her eyes turned to a mixed color of green and gold.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow then." George said as he kissed her cheek before leaving to the Gryffindor common room.

As he walked to the common room, he couldn't help but think; why were her eyes changing colors?

_____

Once he finally made it to the common room he joined his twin brother and Lee Jordon by the fireplace.

"Did you ask the girl?" Lee asked George who would have a tense stare at the fire.

"I did."

"Then what did she say?" Fred asked.

"She said yes." He said as a small smile alerted on his face.

"Then why do you look like she rejected you in front of the whole school?" Lee asked once again.

"It...was her eyes. They kept changing between three colors." George said.

Fred and Lee snickered when they heard what he said.

"What are you two..? Hold on! What did you do to Y/N!?" He asked immediately knowing Fred and Lee did something.

"Well I made this potion that showed you their moods in colors through their eyes and I slipped it into Y/N's pumpkin juice," Fred said as a smirk played on his lips.

"What were the three colors you saw?" Fred asked as he pulled a parchment paper from his cloak.

"Gold, light yellow and then a bright green," George said looking at his brother with curiosity.

"Gold means love, light yellow means nervous and then the bright green means calm," Fred said as a huge smile was now on his face.

"Did you say gold was love?" George asked as he felt heat rush up to his face.

"Yes, yes I did. " Fred said as he smiled.

George couldn't take the smile off his face knowing the girl he loves, loves him back.