young gellert grindelwald imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*

The Dumbledore Family, being the only family you could go to for any type of escape from your wicked family. Having being set in Godric Hollow with them, you noticed how Albus - the cousin you seem to bond over more with - have been distant lately. You, including, the rest of the Dumbledore household have noticed how he has been. Even more when his father was sent to Azkaban Prison earlier that year after what happened with the three muggle boys that messed with Ariana.

Every time you tried to get close to Albus, he would shut you out, only to enclose himself in his room. Aberforth would occasionally, comfort you has how he knew that you and Albus were as if brother and sister, inseparable.

"It makes no sense as to why he is doing this. . .this foolish manner!" You bellowed as you talked to Aberforth in the little garden just behind the house.

"Well, I've seen that he's having the family owl send out letters to someone," Aberforth said as he looked down at the many different flowers in front of him.

"What?" you asked clearly confused as to why he would be hiding this from you.

"Indeed, I could be terribly wrong but I have seen the owl leave late at night with a letter in his beak, as he leaves through Albus's window." He says as he bends down and picks up a light blue flower, smelling it with a smile on his face. "Smells absolutely wonderful."

"That's wonderful Aberforth." You said as you played with a loose strand of string on your dress.

Then that's when you decided that enough was enough of Albus foolish manners. You turned around in your head and made your way inside determined, leaving a confused Aberforth behind you.

Walking inside, you step foot to your side of the house, which you share with Albus. Once you made upon his door you knock quite forcefully, knowing he wouldn't answer to one of your gentler knocks.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! Open this door is instant or I swear to Merlin I'm going to break this door down!" You said as kept knocking on his door.

"Albus please open up!" You said once again knocking heavily on the door.

As you went to knock once again upon his door, the door opened up quickly taking you off guard. Then a hand pulled you into the room, causing you to release a small yelp.

"What the bloody hell-" you stopped in mid-sentence as you were about to lecture Albus but then realize that the boy holding your wrist isn't Albus at all. "Who the bloody hell are you?" You asked the stranger.

"I could ask you the same." Said the stranger with silk and charm lacing around his voice.

"Where's Albus?" You said as you looked around the room to see that he nowhere in the site.

The grip around your wristtightensns causing you to try to pry loose from his hold. "Clearly he isn't here, love." He said as a sly smirk played on his lips.

"No kidding." You said as you rolled your eyes at him for being oblivious and for the pet name he gave you. "Do you know where I could find my cousin?" You asked as you crossed your arms crosses your chest.

"Aaah, so you're the cousin he can't keep his mouth shut about." He said as looked you up and down.

"He talks about me?" You asked clearly confused as to why Albus would talk to you to some strange boy.

"Yes he does, he keeps going on how you are a marvelous witch and you would do wonders as this world progresses." He said as he placed his arms behind his back. "You're name may be?"

"(y/n) (l/n)." You said as you narrowed your eyes at him in suspicion.

"Gellert Grindelwald. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss (l/n)." He said as he took your hand in his placing a gentle kiss on your hand.

"The pleasure is mine as well Mr. Grindelwald." You said as you gave him a small smile one he returned to you.